Thread: Scripting Lessons

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

Scripting Lessons

Hello everyone!

I have tried my best to learn as much as i can from imask's videos about scripting, however hardly anything has sunk in. I can guarantee a numerous amount of people would love to learn GS2, but its not easy, because firstly not many people are willing to share their knowledge, secondly not many people have access to a server.

An interactive tutorial should be made on the basics of GS2, sort of like the tutorials at code academy.

Bulletzone
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    get access to testbed. there are a bunch of weapons which contain decent documentation plus a bunch of examples.

i doubt anyone would have time to do an interactive tutorial for gs2, its too poor of a language.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

If you ever want live help, feel free to skype me. (James.waller1).

If I am busy, I would try John's tutorials, GS2 for Noobs, this is how I learned. He provides step-by-step processes in learning, he also has some comedic references to make you feel comfortable. This is how I learned, so if you plan on skyping me, I will be teaching you very similar to how he taught.

Search his profile and go to recent started threads for his tutorial, GS2 for noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Astyr View Post
    If you ever want live help, feel free to skype me. (James.waller1).

If I am busy, I would try John's tutorials, GS2 for Noobs, this is how I learned. He provides step-by-step processes in learning, he also has some comedic references to make you feel comfortable. This is how I learned, so if you plan on skyping me, I will be teaching you very similar to how he taught.

Search his profile and go to recent started threads for his tutorial, GS2 for noobs.
    Thanks
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Big Cheese Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have tried my best to learn as much as i can from imask's videos about scripting, however hardly anything has sunk in. I can guarantee a numerous amount of people would love to learn GS2, but its not easy, because firstly not many people are willing to share their knowledge, secondly not many people have access to a server.

An interactive tutorial should be made on the basics of GS2, sort of like the tutorials at code academy.

Bulletzone
    I plan to re-do everything in the future. I'm currently learning C# in my programming course. I'm learning all the good practises before I produce tutorials. I should be starting soon
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by imask View Post
    i plan to re-do everything in the future. I'm currently learning c# in my programming course. I'm learning all the good practises before i produce tutorials. I should be starting soon
    c# c# c#!
    -Johnaudi

Quote Originally Posted by iMask View Post
    I plan to re-do everything in the future. I'm currently learning C# in my programming course. I'm learning all the good practises before I produce tutorials. I should be starting soon
    Tar
    -