Thread: Grandpa's Spar Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    Awesome thread.. Learned a lot from this ty
    You need it

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Grandpa ur *** I beat u so much times in spar u haven't beat me once and u make so much excuses. Why would u even make a spar guide lol??

Quote Originally Posted by JayyBDK View Post
    Grandpa ur *** I beat u so much times in spar u haven't beat me once and u make so much excuses. Why would u even make a spar guide lol??
    It's helpful tho

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    It's helpful tho
    Why would u take advice from a trash sparrer. Idek who grandpa is but he just decided to talk up and get 5-0. Smh unknown sparrers

Why would u take advice from a trash sparrer. Idek who grandpa is but he just decided to talk up and get 5-0. Smh unknown sparrers
    Everyone watch out we got a mlg graalian up in here. I mute excuses so you can take your negativity somewhere else lol. And excuse me for not taking out my best guns and spamming gm4 without taking my finger off the trigger. There is a thing called playing fair. And i DEEPLY apologize if you do not understand good morals. If someone has a gun i have. I use it against them. Its called respect. Clearly a thing you seem to be missing considering your spar ratio
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

The amount of 7 year old mentality leveled sparrers astounds me. This is a guide. Not a wall to feel petty

Remember that.

Grandpa's Spar Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by grandpa View Post
    everyone watch out we got a mlg graalian up in here. I mute excuses so you can take your negativity somewhere else lol. And excuse me for not taking out my best guns and spamming gm4 without taking my finger off the trigger. There is a thing called playing fair. And i deeply apologize if you do not understand good morals. If someone has a gun i have. I use it against them. Its called respect. Clearly a thing you seem to be missing considering your spar ratio
    ekuceuejfd
    Last edited by JayyBDK; 02-20-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Lmao why are you typing up a whole essay of sum? U think I'm gonna read this ***** *** nigga foh wit yo ugly *** I'll expose u rn Ik what u look like bum *** nigga. And when we were sparring I used m4 lmao foh lying ***
    Charming. ask me if i care. I said leave the thread. Lucky you arent banned already for your foolishness

Remember that.

Im surprised he's not banned yet...

I will be very happy to agree upon a recorded series. If i fail or not the end result will be the same. With it NOT affecting my playstyle or gameplay. I can take losses so just hmu when you want. Dont derail useful threads for newer members

Remember that.