Thread: Kidney Stones

Kidney Stones

mmm
    Last edited by Distorted; 07-15-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Hello everyone, earlier today I just had my twelfth kidney stone, and the doctors are stumped, and so am I. By the time I was fifteen I had seven kidney stones and now I'm at 12, and just found out I have eight more split between my two kidneys.

As you can probably imagine it has been a terrible weight on my life considering how painful kidney stones are. And before you say, "Change your diet, and drink more milk" or whatever, trust me I'm on a diet and I have been for years, I am also not overweight or even remotely close, so that isn't the problem.

If anyone can provide any insight, that would be amazing as even the doctors are stumped at this point as to why they keep forming. It's pretty terrible having these ****ing things so much.

Edit: When I was a baby I had some water in my lungs, not sure if that has any correlation, also the stones are all indeed calcium stones.
    dont kidney stones form from lack of water

Can only give info that I have from fist hand experience and I'll dumb it down cuz I can't remember the proper wording or spelling. Couple of things I had checked was an ultrasound of the kidneys to look for "pockets" that excess calcium would collect in and form into stones and ultrasound of the liver and blood tests to check levels of stuff in the blood. I was told it was genetics and had to change my diet a little to cut down the risk of future stones. And I feel for ya I know they suck.

Best of luck in solving your problem, man.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Can only give info that I have from fist hand experience and I'll dumb it down cuz I can't remember the proper wording or spelling. Couple of things I had checked was an ultrasound of the kidneys to look for "pockets" that excess calcium would collect in and form into stones and ultrasound of the liver and blood tests to check levels of stuff in the blood. I was told it was genetics and had to change my diet a little to cut down the risk of future stones. And I feel for ya I know they suck.
    I have them more than once a year, on a good year, it's gotten horribly tedious. Sorry you had to go through it too though, the last time I had a kidney stone the doctor said women compare it to child birth, and sometimes think it's harder than child birth; so that's horrible.