Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how to find the cahce files

how to find the cahce files

what do I search in my phone to find the cache files I accidentally downloaded? I don't want them anymore and they take a lot of space...my phone has terrible storage

Make sure your identified,delete app,reboot phone, re download game. If your looking for a step by step to ifile things I'm not answering.

Quote Originally Posted by redviper57 View Post
    what do I search in my phone to find the cache files I accidentally downloaded? I don't want them anymore and they take a lot of space...my phone has terrible storage
    I think it would be wise not to alter the files in any way. You may find a way to mess up your game.
    Player Relations
    IGN- Bri
    If you need anything feel free to pm me on the forums or in-game =)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    I think it would be wise not to alter the files in any way. You may find a way to mess up your game.
    deleting the files will have no effect, you'll redownload the files once they appear on your screen again. the only way you could mess up your game is by altering ganis and getting jailed lol.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

I would recommend actually saving the cache files. This makes your game lag a lot less.

The cache files are used to make sure that your game can run smoothly so it won't have to constantly load files when you are logging in and deleting them when you log out. I don't really save my cache files, mostly because my device is already running low on it's maximum internal storage, but if you have a few megabytes to spare (few being around 300 MB), you can tick on and off the option to save them in the options menu:

Once ticked on, the game will save the game files to a folder, which people use to iFile.

I'm a smart noob.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I have no means to alter any files. I just wish to delete them because they are killing my space

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redviper57 View Post
    I have no means to alter any files. I just wish to delete them because they are killing my space
    Logging back onto Era will re-download those files.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Logging back onto Era will re-download those files.
    I just want to delete them. not redownload

What device you use?