Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Newspaper Staff Tag

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You'd be surprised by the amount of people getting fooled by staff impersonators without a staff tag...

This too, anybody can pretend to be a PR, without a tag and say "I need your email and password to add stuff to your account".

Having someone's email isn't a great threat, having the password to it is, so even if fooled to give your email the harm is minimal.
    It would sound more convincing when a newspaper admin would ask.
    Of course, there are many other things they would ask for, extremely personal information.
    The imposter would probably ask for your password as well, in that case.
    Remember, we're talking about Sean here, the interviewer.

If there's people who mistake people posing as a PR without a staff tag, they'll probably
    mistake a person posing as a Newspaper Admin without a staff tag, since they don't even have one!
    Anyways, this is my personal opinion. It's Pamaj's decision, not mine, not anyone else's.

My opinions have a right to exist, I won't argue with you either, Ace.
    It's better to be safe then sorry.
    Don't bother using the excuse, "Staff members are not responsible for loss accounts"
    You're all responsible for preventing the loss of accounts. I would think twice about this if I were you.

That's all I need to say here. Close the thread

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

The newspaper team handles interviews with a regular tag - "Era Newspaper Team"

This gang tag is only given to Newspaper Members. To avoid fraudulent schemes you may check that gang to see if members are official. (They set it during work at all times.)
    With every technical factor out there, I make sure that the interviewer meets the player without any problems on the server.
    Individual staff tools for this entire department is not a necessity.

If you have checked the official gang(Era Newspaper Team) already and still have doubts about the person interviewing you, contact me through private messaging. You can also contact other members within the gang. We will get back to you with an exact confirmation.

We do have a tag to represent the team. Doesn't need to be fancy, but gets the job done.
    This won't be altered for the future generations to come.
    Think you got something for Era to know about? Well, you can submit all your stories to the News Team.
    If you got any questions regarding that, email me at [email protected]
    Thank you, happy writing!