Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Spar Tactic!(Old Man)(Confusion)

New Spar Tactic!(Old Man)(Confusion)

I have created and tested this tactic for a while with great results. Grandpa Stylized for in how this is effective. BE SLOW! Crazy right? So here's the good stuff.

When sparring, Players will typically have an assumption that you will run towards the bottom half of the spar. The logic in a sparrers mind will be "last one on bottom is a rotten egg" Basically meaning: First to bottom + First to fire a shot= first hit.

HOWEVER.

STAND STILL.

they will rush towards your position while heading dowanwards. And this is where you begin. Run upwards and shoot down. You will end up getting the first hit. Because out of form of habit the opponent will always be heading the same direction . A straight diagonal line towards the bottom. After your first hit. Fire 2-4 more either direction and stay still!

They will start shooting up.
    Reload.
    Watch for any gaps.
    Go around their bullets.
    Stay in the new spot
    Fire 4-6 shots
    Reload.
    Move.
    Stay in spot.
    Shoot 4-6 shots
    Reload.
    Repeat.

Now I know this confusing. But . That's the purpose! The opponent will be expecting to chase you. They will constantly be moving and firing trying to hit you.. when you stop. they continue, out of habit. This gives you a gap to dodge through as well as fire your shot. It is very confusing to the enemy if you think of it this way. Spar Start at Point A. Don't move, let them come towards you and shoot. Now walk up and Shoot back. You've already caught them off guard.. they fire back. Move to point B. Stay. Do nothing at all. They chase you. They start shooting while continuing to move. go around the opponent to point C. Stay still and then Fire shots, reload. They chase the other way...

This will leave the enemy very confused.
    Taking frequent stops and reloads . What it will do is while the enemy chases you they will also run into your bullets. act like you are old. Move only a small distance and stay. Shoot back slow and calm. Reload. And repeat. The enemy will be trying to chase something that isn't even moving. Therefore causing them to run into all the bullets.

Also it will confuse the enemy with how many shots you will actually be firing.. this is particularly effective with sten/gm4/ and other accurate weapons. With this tactic you will be giving yourself full control to reload as you please. The more you reload the more confusing for the enemy . You can choose to fire 5 shots and then reload half the spar.

I recommend 4. Once they catch the pattern. You can change the amount of shots you use per reload. . They will never know what to expect. This is a very unexpected style. To pretty much play Red light green light. But it WORKS!. this won't last long however. as more players in the future will be following this tactic. It's best to start early. Enjoy! I plan to make a video soon
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

This makes no sense lol idk why I made it. nevermind don't close it. I'll get a video.
    Last edited by Grandpa; 12-05-2015 at 05:01 AM. Reason: My minds all over the place right now xD

Remember that.

This idea might be brilliant, who knows. We just need a better explanation, such as a video.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    This idea might be brilliant, who knows. We just need a better explanation, such as a video.
    I'll be uploading one most likely tomorrow but maybe tonight.

Remember that.

*Thumbs up*
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Here is the video, this was recorded at kanes player account house. Pay attention to the frequent stopping and reloads. And the opponent unintentionally runs into bullets

https://youtu.be/YhC-lgFAxm8

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Here is the video, this was recorded at kanes player account house. Pay attention to the frequent stopping and reloads. And the opponent unintentionally runs into bullets

https://youtu.be/YhC-lgFAxm8
    Nice video :0 grandpa graal (100000)subscribers

Quote Originally Posted by dkjc View Post
    Nice video :0 grandpa graal (100000)subscribers
    Lol . What's editing

Remember that.

Imma test that nicévideo grandpa
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Old tactic. I've been using this with the shipka for a while now and it's pretty op.

but then again I still get called a shipka spamming nub.
    IGN: Chains J.