Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to completely ignore hateful forumers

Banned

Arrow How to completely ignore hateful forumers

A step by step guide to not to rage on stupid jelly forumers that tend to hate you (noobs, inappropriate players, trollers, and other no life forumers that is annoying you just for fun):

1. Go to their profile
    2. Comment you blocked him and tell him/her never to comment back
    3. Press the "Add to Ignore List" button
    4. NeverEVER! Press the "Show post" when your ignored them *you'll rage".
    5. Have fun

Works on other forums as well, Some forums bans people for no reason "The developer DID not banned you, the admins banned you for no reasons. If you want to complain about a raging admin banned you for no reason "or your just cool and awesomely support the game and they do not want you to post in their forum because of jealousy" just report them by email. If their email did not reply back that means 1. The developer hates or ignores you 2. The Admin that is raging on you DELETED it.

If the developer banned you for no reason then email him/her. If he/she explains it not clearly or in a mad sentence. The best way to do is stay away from that forum (you can't SUE the forum in an online game "because the lawyer or goverment will say "its just a game, get over it") and tell your friends that forum sucks.

If you really hate the person. Just report it when he did something inappropriate.
    Also I forgot what to post again, So I'll edit this thread later.

PS: Ignoring them will not ban you. If its about a noob posting bad stuffs about you without solid proof you did them, then the admins will not ban you in the forum or in the game. just block those who ever try to annoy you and report them. Or make friends with them

Those people are... well ... their.... "retarded" that means they have no life, no love, no faith, no respect. They are just lonely humans that can't communicate with other humans so they bully humans just for fun like its their entertainment. the best thing to do is to ignore them (in era just grab a gun and poison gas and shoot them to death with a noob 9 damage gun).

Disclamer: No hateful of speech just helping some ragers to get over a forum fight or anything else bad about forums
    Last edited by Dio the awesome; 12-05-2015 at 04:21 PM.

Wow, thanks, but sadly, I can't block anyone. Let's just say, I love and forgive everyone. =] <3
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

thanks i guess for the useful tip. (?)

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Banned Sottocapo
    I dont think you know how suing works
    dios back?!?!?

Quick, everybody attack him!
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Quick, everybody attack him!
    I'll go get the white van.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Dio... welcome back and awesome guide!
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I dont think you know how suing works
    dios back?!?!?
    Sue - institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress.

I know what it means, like sueing a transpasser, copywrited and other sue sues.

How about just one step?

1. Simply mind your own business.

What people/bullies want is a reaction, and if you give them that, they'll keep making you more and more irritated by their actions against you. "Add to Ignore List" is simply the best way to make sure that person doesn't bother you again. I think the reason they did not put a simple "Block" button is so that we don't have forumers with grudges against each other, which will eventually lead to everyone blocking each other. That's not fun at all. Instead, the "Add to Ignore List" let's you know they commented on a post or created a thread, but it does not show you what they posted, unless you want to know what they said, you can press "Show Post".

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned
    One does not simply call others retarded without looking at his/her own sentence structure.

Next time, be more productive. Everyone knows about this feature, telling me what to do is just plain pathetic. They have their own rights to whether or not to risk it all just for one person.