Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to completely ignore hateful forumers

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Sue - institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress.

I know what it means, like sueing a transpasser, copywrited and other sue sues.
    You mistunderstood me i meant you didnt use it right
    You can sue a forum

What the heck? I leave the forums for three months...come back...and you're back with pointless threads?

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

A step by step guide to not to rage on stupid jelly forumers that tend to hate you (noobs, inappropriate players, trollers, and other no life forumers that is annoying you just for fun):

1. Go to their profile
    2. Comment you blocked him and tell him/her never to comment back
    3. Press the "Add to Ignore List" button
    4. NeverEVER! Press the "Show post" when your ignored them *you'll rage".
    5. Have fun

Works on other forums as well, Some forums bans people for no reason "The developer DID not banned you, the admins banned you for no reasons. If you want to complain about a raging admin banned you for no reason "or your just cool and awesomely support the game and they do not want you to post in their forum because of jealousy" just report them by email. If their email did not reply back that means 1. The developer hates or ignores you 2. The Admin that is raging on you DELETED it.

If the developer banned you for no reason then email him/her. If he/she explains it not clearly or in a mad sentence. The best way to do is stay away from that forum (you can't SUE the forum in an online game "because the lawyer or goverment will say "its just a game, get over it") and tell your friends that forum sucks.

If you really hate the person. Just report it when he did something inappropriate.
    Also I forgot what to post again, So I'll edit this thread later.

PS: Ignoring them will not ban you. If its about a noob posting bad stuffs about you without solid proof you did them, then the admins will not ban you in the forum or in the game. just block those who ever try to annoy you and report them. Or make friends with them

Those people are... well ... their.... "retarded" that means they have no life, no love, no faith, no respect. They are just lonely humans that can't communicate with other humans so they bully humans just for fun like its their entertainment. the best thing to do is to ignore them (in era just grab a gun and poison gas and shoot them to death with a noob 9 damage gun).

Disclamer: No hateful of speech just helping some ragers to get over a forum fight or anything else bad about forums
    Its a good guide but there's no need to go to the extend of insulting those forum users who might hate you.
    Honestly, from the way you started this thread, you sounded as if you are hating them...

do refrain from that
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    Its a good guide but there's no need to go to the extend of insulting those forum users who might hate you.
    Honestly, from the way you started this thread, you sounded as if you are hating them...

do refrain from that
    Dio actually is pretty rude he said this on TrueGabipants vistor messages
    "Your rude ugly noob"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    One does not simply call others retarded without looking at his/her own sentence structure.

Next time, be more productive. Everyone knows about this feature, telling me what to do is just plain pathetic. They have their own rights to whether or not to risk it all just for one person.
    Mr. xJudgementalx I am not calling anyone retard. I am saying the word "retard" for people saying cruel, curse or rude words or went insane and started ruining a single game like DotA (Bounty Hunter brought tons of ironwood and left and started feeding himself to the enemy heroes).

Sorry if I harm anyone of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Dio actually is pretty rude he said this on TrueGabipants vistor messages
    "Your rude ugly noob"
    perhaps TrueGabipants can report to the moderators.
    Let's not go off topic.

Banned
    You mistunderstood me i meant you didnt use it right
    You can sue a forum
    I can? Cool, I can sue the Robinson technologie for using my profile picture in fb and drawing stuffs in it. I no send pics of it, all laugh ;'(

Banned Sottocapo
    Mr. xJudgementalx I am not calling anyone retard. I am saying the word "retard" for people saying cruel, curse or rude words or went insane and started ruining a single game like DotA (Bounty Hunter brought tons of ironwood and left and started feeding himself to the enemy heroes).

Sorry if I harm anyone of you.
    You know the word retard is offensive
    Its hard to explain but people are born with it
    and it makes them slow and dumb(no offense)

- - - Updated - - -

I can? Cool, I can sue the Robinson technologie for using my profile picture in fb and drawing stuffs in it. I no send pics of it, all laugh ;'(
    Well you didnt trademark, reserve, or copyright it so he has every right to use it

Banned
    You know the word retard is offensive
    Its hard to explain but people are born with it
    and it makes them slow and dumb(no offense)

- - - Updated - - -

Well you didnt trademark, reserve, or copyright it so he has every right to use it
    Like me, I am slow and dumb. But I never call anyone retarded. I just say to them to stop complaining and being rude to others. But its getting annoying so I sometimes call them that.

Later I show example, Ill report the pic I exampled to this forum. http://omg-stats.net/posting.php?mode=post&f=138

don't fight guys.