Thread: people that I can't understand

Banned

people that I can't understand

^^^

I have a question with that... Some people are very dramatic about something and started saying whatever they want in a wrong sentence and weak explanation.

What's wrong with people in this forum? No offense.

My suggestion is, if you can't stand the community, it's best to ignore it - as in stop using forums. I'm not actually telling you to leave. However, people are who they are, many change or stay the same. Good or bad. It's a lot easier to leave a "terrible" community than to stay and be harassed or bothered by people. Takes the stress off. Many people won't agree with you, and you either move on or stay and argue your opinions. It's usually not worth it to keep going because people are set in their ways. Blocking doesn't always do the trick, since you can still see their posts.

Oh, and another thing: don't say no offense after saying something mean. That phrase always contradicts itself. You don't "mean" to offend people, but it usually does. This community (forum) is a lot better than iera for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I cant stand you. lmfao
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    My suggestion is, if you can't stand the community, it's best to ignore it - as in stop using forums. I'm not actually telling you to leave. However, people are who they are, many change or stay the same. Good or bad. It's a lot easier to leave a "terrible" community than to stay and be harassed or bothered by people. Takes the stress off. Many people won't agree with you, and you either move on or stay and argue your opinions. It's usually not worth it to keep going because people are set in their ways. Blocking doesn't always do the trick, since you can still see their posts.

Oh, and another thing: don't say no offense after saying something mean. That phrase always contradicts itself. You don't "mean" to offend people, but it usually does. This community (forum) is a lot better than iera for sure.
    This is the best info you're going to be getting out of this thread,Dio. I hope you stay, I want the community to expand other than it decreasing in population.

I understand your point Dio, ignore those people. They're either "sick in the head", or just wanting to feel their ego.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill