Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Applying 4 times is bad?

Exclamation Applying 4 times is bad?

I know the applications are open and the chances are 1/10000 that you'll become a PR depends on your experience but i've applied for PR (I'm so sorry for this) actually 3 times cause i didn't read my answers right i even forgot to put my email address i've noticed my errors but does that decrease the chance i'll be selected?

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I know the applications are open and the chances are 1/10000 that you'll become a PR depends on your experience but i've applied for PR (I'm so sorry for this) actually 3 times cause i didn't read my answers right i even forgot to put my email address i've noticed my errors but does that decrease the chance i'll be selected?
    Nope. I applied like a few times.

Banned
    They won't read 3/3 application of yours but only the first one.

You can't possibly apply with that kind of method in real life, right?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    They won't read 3/3 application of yours but only the first one.

You can't possibly apply with that kind of method in real life, right?
    iEra life goal is crushed all the knowledge i gathered/studied of era on the trash can i can't believe it! i'm such a fool i should have reviewed all my answers

iEra life goal is crushed all my knowledge on the trash can i can't believe it! i'm such a fool i should have reviewed all my answers oh my god
    Don't worry, Everyones dream is to be a pr but they don't see at how much it actually takes to be one. Re-think and ask yourself "Do I really want to do this?"
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Don't worry, Everyones dream is to be a pr but they don't see at how much it actually takes to be one. Re-think and ask yourself "Do I really want to do this?"
    Always did! I loved the fact that i could solve issues and help people on their concerns and doubts about era also hosting events for those greedy people, but now that i can't make my goal come true i shall give up on this goal and find a new one. When a door gets closed another one opens

Always did! I loved the fact that i could solve issues and help people on their concerns and doubts about era also hosting events for those greedy people, but now that i can't make my goal come true i shall give up on this goal and find a new one. When a door gets closed another one opens
    I like how you think.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    I wouldint say everyone

Don't apply four times, exactly the same and expect different results.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    You can apply all you want, but they won't take you.

As I said in my ticket a while back, "They don't even read your application unless you're great friends with an already hired staff. You can not become a staff without becoming great friends with the team. I swear to God. That's the sad truth behind how biased some staff are."
    Which is how Joud was hired.
    Vendhin was hired through Reno but that's a different story.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust