Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jailed for hacking without hacking

Jailed for hacking without hacking

Smh stupid server, fix this, today I was jailed twice for speed hacking, the first time I won cats and pinky/aero called me a hacker so they jailed me for 5 hours, and right now I was winning multirace and someone jailed me for 14+ days smh, I made a ticket on toonslab but the staff takes forever to answer this really important thing :/ I swear I'll quit this dumb game soon, yeah soon.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Happened to me too a while back. I went to go get a coffee and forgot to shut down Graal, so I had lagged out by the time I came back, and apparently I was jailed when I returned.

To keep it brief: don't worry about it. That happens, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Happened to me too a while back. I went to go get a coffee and forgot to shut down Graal, so I had lagged out by the time I came back, and apparently I was jailed when I returned.

To keep it brief: don't worry about it. That happens, a lot.
    How tf you want me to ignore this? I have 121/125 ec right now, I won cats and they didn't give me the reward+jailed me, and right now I was winning multirace and Edith jailed me for 14 days smh, they do not have any proof, all what they do is "trusting the dumb RC" lmao

League Of Legends Player

Are you sure that they directly called you a hacker? Screenshots of this would help your case a lot. You could've just been jailed randomly for speed-hacking, as I said above.

Yes, I have a screenshot

League Of Legends Player

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    How tf you want me to ignore this? I have 121/125 ec right now, I won cats and they didn't give me the reward+jailed me, and right now I was winning multirace and Edith jailed me for 14 days smh, they do not have any proof, all what they do is "trusting the dumb RC" lmao
    Edith is a Gfx admin is it posssible for her to jail you?

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Yes, I have a screenshot
    Provide us with it. Enlighten us.

I'm installing imgur, just wait

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    When Margadosh told him that I didn't hack, she said that I did, and that's why she jailed me, also I'm not the only who happened this for, it happened to Margadosh long time ago when he won cats they jailed him for speed hacking and he didn't even hack

- - - Updated - - -

First time aero and pinky jailed me, this time Edith jailed me in multirace

- - - Updated - - -

There you go

http://imgur.com/a/KkTon

That dumb admin aero said that I was warned for "random numbers" times, and I've got warned for 1 time only when I won cats yesterday too, my game got reset and kelsi/Edith I forgot who, said that Joey told them that I hacked smh.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao aero has just pmed me ig "what's the point of this thread on era-go" and I can't answer him cuz he's staff and I'm on other server, we are not able to pm any admin on other server, and im in jail so I can't answer any pm

League Of Legends Player

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    yup, i banned some1 w/ permission from a pr.

edit: if i was still admin, i would gladly to back you up. since speed hacking is impossibru in iphone, or idevices unless jailbroken.

Graphic Artist | Photographer | I like playing with Polymer Clay | Pizza Eater | I want to bake a cake.

Banned
    Sigh.