Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jailed for hacking without hacking

Quote Originally Posted by asaiki View Post
    yup, i banned some1 w/ permission from a pr.

edit: if i was still admin, i would gladly to back you up. since speed hacking is impossibru in iphone, or idevices unless jailbroken.
    iOS frame modding is completely possible without root access.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Smh stupid server, fix this, today I was jailed twice for speed hacking, the first time I won cats and pinky/aero called me a hacker so they jailed me for 5 hours, and right now I was winning multi race and someone jailed me for 14+ days smh, I made a ticket on toonslab but the staff takes forever to answer this really important thing :/ I swear I'll quit this dumb game soon, yeah soon.
    First ban was entirely valid, no warning was required after previous occurrences during the week. Your best reasoning was server lag, which in itself has absolutely no influence on the frame rate monitor. It's standard procedure to punish for the system's decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAero View Post
    iOS frame modding is completely possible without root access.

First ban was entirely valid, no warning was required after previous occurrences during the week. Your best reasoning was server lag, which in itself has absolutely no influence on the frame rate monitor. It's standard procedure to punish for the system's decisions.
    Okay is it my fault if the server is broken??shut up you have no proof, you told me that the server caught me and u didn't even check my speed, I won cats today and didn't get reset also I got the ec, and after that when Edith came while I was winning multirace she jailed me for no reason and she had no proofs smh.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

I find that this was a mistake, and you want it fixed, but maybe this could've been in ask a PR section. Ace answers those in the blink of an eye
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    I find that this was a mistake, and you want it fixed, but maybe this could've been in ask a PR section. Ace answers those in the blink of an eye
    Why would I ask a pr if a Player Relation/Graphics Team member were the one who jailed me? They suck, I only talk to high staff about these things but this time they took forever to answer, and they still didn't (I do not mean that all the Player Relations/Graphics Team members sucks, just the 2014-2015 players)

League Of Legends Player

Okay is it my fault if the server is broken??shut up you have no proof, you told me that the server caught me and u didn't even check my speed, I won cats today and didn't get reset also I got the ec, and after that when Edith came while I was winning multirace she jailed me for no reason and she had no proofs smh.
    You must be kidding yourself. The reason you were booted was us checking your speed, how are you able to make a statement like that? It's protocol to follow the system, so we did.

Considering the numerous times you've been caught for this you must by now understand how it works.

You must be kidding yourself. The reason you were booted was us checking your speed, how are you able to make a statement like that? It's protocol to follow the system, so we did.

Considering the numerous times you've been caught for this you must by now understand how it works.
    Okay, okay, I hacked okay, what you're saying is true, I hacked okay, you're happy now? Now shut up because I didn't even hack, I'll get my ec back by a way or way, and you will see that you guys are always wrong.

League Of Legends Player

Edith did not jail you. Krosh did. she did a speed check on you, it was on the RC.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, okay, I hacked okay, what you're saying is true, I hacked okay, you're happy now? Now shut up because I didn't even hack, I'll get my ec back by a way or way, and you will see that you guys are always wrong.
    wat ^
    Current IGN:Edith Bacardi
    Current Gang:Bacardi
    I'll be there for youuu~ When the rain starts to fall...

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
    Edith did not jail you. Krosh did. she did a speed check on you, it was on the RC.

- - - Updated - - -

wat ^
    See? That's what I'm talking about, they trust the rc, and check my speed and it's not normal, but if they came and checked me by theirself they will see that my speed is normal, I do not even have cydia on my iOS and I can record my iPad if u don't believe that I do not have a cydia in my iPad.

League Of Legends Player

The system speed check thingy isn't accurate,
    but with Slapjack saying that he hacked, but he didn't hack, well idk with him. you doin' fine job aero.

Graphic Artist | Photographer | I like playing with Polymer Clay | Pizza Eater | I want to bake a cake.

Always complaining about when you get jailed knowing damn well that you shouldn't be making threads about it but you still do. Have some patience with the support center or contact a PRA, you keep making these threads thinking that there's something that the community of players can do about it.

Stop
    Making
    Threads
    About
    Getting
    Banned.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.