Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Sucks It Isnt Worth Living

^

Listen Froz, I know you are depressed, but trust me.. There will be a moment of happiness in your life, you'll just have to find it.
    My life is pretty bad, but I don't care. You shouldn't, too. What you should be doing instead of crying and cutting, is to find your passion.

Finding your passion and doing what you love, even if it is for a little while in school, is definitely a portion of the pursuit of happiness.

I know some people can call you things, but suck it up, be a man, and get over it. I'm ugly, thus I get called many things, but I don't care.

Depression is just part of puberty, you'll get over it, Froz.

On the other hand, this Graaltuber (I wish I can cuss so bad.) should be banned for cyber-bullying.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Life Sucks It Isnt Worth Living

ItzTerry is right.
    Froz, We all have problems. I've been abused by my mom my whole life, and she once TOLD me to kill myself.
    But what helps me get through my problems is when I realize there's people who have it A LOT worse than me. At least I have a roof over my head. At least I have a bed and a place to call home. At least I'm ALIVE, unlike people out there dying of cancer or other diseases, who are trying to hold on to their lives.
    Just keep telling yourself that things CAN be worse even if they seem like they can't get any worse.
    Also, maybe try finding a hobby that makes you happy. Something you are passionate about and that doesn't involve other people. If you rely on people to make you happy, it's never good. Like on forums for example, if someone is being rude, it can effect your whole day. But if you find something you really like that doesn't involve other people, you can just make yourself happy. My friend draws when she is upset, and myself, I write songs and play guitar.
    Anyways, people suck. We all know that. You just have to push through it and school doesn't last forever, right? And about Londonnuts? He has been rude to SO many people before. He is not worth it. Sorry you are going through tough times right now. My depression has come back for a while now too, but we will get through it, okay? Stay strong.

Froz, doing this can't come to any good. Everyone has room to improve. And I can see it in you. But if you do this you may never see the success your future holds.

Click my laser gun to view my Graphics Thread

Why do I feel so much hate inside me?

Anyways, tehe, I reported him for using copyright fragments. =3
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    ItzTerry is right.
    Froz, We all have problems. I've been abused by my mom my whole life, and she once TOLD me to kill myself.
    But what helps me get through my problems is when I realize there's people who have it A LOT worse than me. At least I have a roof over my head. At least I have a bed and a place to call home. At least I'm ALIVE, unlike people out there dying of cancer or other diseases, who are trying to hold on to their lives.
    Just keep telling yourself that things CAN be worse even if they seem like they can't get any worse.
    Also, maybe try finding a hobby that makes you happy. Something you are passionate about and that doesn't involve other people. If you rely on people to make you happy, it's never good. Like on forums for example, if someone is being rude, it can effect your whole day. But if you find something you really like that doesn't involve other people, you can just make yourself happy. My friend draws when she is upset, and myself, I write songs and play guitar.
    Anyways, people suck. We all know that. You just have to push through it and school doesn't last forever, right? And about Londonnuts? He has been rude to SO many people before. He is not worth it. Sorry you are going through tough times right now. My depression has come back for a while now too, but we will get through it, okay? Stay strong.
    This post though.. It made me feel so bad .

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You realised most of the people who discourages this forum are being handled by me?
    And we very much appreciate and are grateful for that. Thank you so much mate.

You're not alone Froz. Everyone has a tough time in their life. Like I've been through stuff, I've been abused so many times when I was really young. My arm got broken when I was in first grade. I got hung on a ceiling fan that was spinning from my shirt and stayed there the entire night. But that was just the part of life. Everyone in the world has got to go through some problems. It's just life. It hits you unexpectedly. The only way to cheer you up is to stay strong and focus on the things that make YOU happy. Who cares if people say stuff about you? They're just jealous Of you. "Haters". You might think your life is bad but just remember there are people who have it worst and there are people out there who are willing to support you and keep you happy. Focus on them and everything else that makes you happy. Thinking of suicide will affect the people who care about you the most. I don't even know you but I would feel sad if you left the world because all I hear from people is good things from you and the funny things you do. I don't think they will want to say sad things about you if you're gone. So stay strong. Focus on the things that make you happy and I guarantee that you will feel better. Life is like an elevator. It goes up and comes down.
    Wizardly Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    ^

Listen Froz, I know you are depressed, but trust me.. There will be a moment of happiness in your life, you'll just have to find it.
    My life is pretty bad, but I don't care. You shouldn't, too. What you should be doing instead of crying and cutting, is to find your passion.

Finding your passion and doing what you love, even if it is for a little while in school, is definitely a portion of the pursuit of happiness.

I know some people can call you things, but suck it up, be a man, and get over it. I'm ugly, thus I get called many things, but I don't care.

Depression is just part of puberty, you'll get over it, Froz.

On the other hand, this Graaltuber (I wish I can cuss so bad.) should be banned for cyber-bullying.
    Anyways, Londonut's is going to answer to the Communications team.
    He's making Era-go look like a place even worse than Era itself, his subscriber base
    of kids are going to be manipulated into making it look intoxicated.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

stay strong froz !

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Froz, there are many people here who want you to stay, including me. Don't get discouraged, even feel like suicide is the only option, because it's not. I'm here if you want to talk. I know we aren't close, but I've never thought badly of you. You enjoy communicating to others on the forums, and making those interesting conspiracy theories. Don't let london get you down. What he does is awful anyways. You're better than him, because he brings others down just to feel better about himself.

Froz, I understand what you're going through. I've been deep in depression off and on probably since middle school (and quite recently), but this is about you. I can assure you, things will get better. People come and go, but those who are your real friends will always stay with you and talk you through it. Please don't leave Froz, you're life is worth more than you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person