Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    You offended the entire Era-Go community with it, and if you can't accept that then you still don't have my liking.
    I accepted that and a apologised but im not apologising to people like hitler and you. You weren't defending you were just being mean aswell.
    Terry was defending

- - - Updated - - -

I won't waste anymore time with you. I have better things I could be doing than arguing with some 13 year-old kid who assumes he's powerful since he can use a keyboard and mouse to make videos that'll please an audience of infants and other mediocre editors.

Have a nice day.
    It is interesting when people make things up to finish an argument.
    If that's how you wanna be ok.
    Have a good day too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    The apology wasn't to you.
    Don't give me that bullcrap. By insulting a few, you insult every one of us. If you're not apologizing to ALL of us, I do not accept.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Please don't turn this thread into an argument.
    The thread is an apology. He could of easily ignored terry's thread. Any further posts which contain will lead to an argument will be deleted.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Don't give me that bullcrap. By insulting a few, you insult every one of us. If you're not apologising to ALL of us, I do not accept.
    I am not apologising to him as he wasn't defending the community he was making it worse by just spouting insults.
    If that's the case you want me to apologise to the guy with the hitler account who told me he was gonna gas me? I think not.

"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins"
    - Matthew 6:14-15

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins"
    - Matthew 6:14-15
    I am not..apologising to adolf hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    I am not..apologising to adolf hitler.
    You're apologizing, not forgiving. It won't be that hard.

Just take down the video then say this:

"To EVERYONE I caused trouble to, harmed, or harassed ... I'm sorry."

That's all it takes :]

not another of these vpn acc like adolf hitler.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

No, all it takes is for people to not take a joke seriously if they choose to it is their own problem.
    I forgive that dude for making an adolf hitler account, i don't have to apologise to him though, someone who would even do that doesn't deserve anyones time.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    I won't waste anymore time with you. I have better things I could be doing than arguing with some 13 year-old kid who assumes he's powerful since he can use a keyboard and mouse to make videos that'll please an audience of infants and other mediocre editors.

Have a nice day.
    Hmm, so you're saying he should apologise for taking it out on the era-go community and you're sitting there taking it out on the people who watch his videos and other Graal Content Creators. pathetic
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.