Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: My apology.

image.jpg
    Your good froz, I give you that.

Banned
    We can All Leave this Londonuts drama behind us. Even though i was apart of the video i take no offense to it.

I Hope you have gained peace in knowing we have accepted your apology.

Well, if you're going to apologise, apologise properly, not like 'I apologise to Bob but not Sam cuz he was mean to me'
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Quote Originally Posted by ZepeuS View Post
    Well, if you're going to apologise, apologise properly, not like 'I apologise to Bob but not Sam cuz he was mean to me'
    It's over now.

I suppose I could've worded my post better as well. I don't hate graaltubers, I just have a distaste for the poorly edited and content lacking videos that most of them make. Sure, there are the entertaining ones out there, but I'm so fed up with all of them advertising their channels at start that I suppose I got a little carried away and came off as a "Graaltuber hater." I appreciate the apology you made out to Froz and Mikey. I would also like to apologize for coming off as an offensive and hostile person towards the Graaltuber community.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned
    One question: We all good?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    One question: We all good?
    My head was about to explode with all of this fuss.

Anyways. It's good that you guys fixed this problem . I wasn't offended and wasn't defending era-go or Londonuts. But again, Londonuts has the right to have a say in something. He said the video was a joke. I might not be fond of your YouTube channel, but thanks for apologizing to Mikey and Froz. And if Dom really made the account of both Adolf Hitler and Jesus Christ.. Then what he did was horribly wrong. I didn't even know he was banned either, he specifically told me that he has quit Era permanently. I also apologize, because I might've said something offending to you, I just can't remember. Soz.

The part of the video where you kept zooming in was funny though.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill