Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Graaltubing"

Let's trace things back ( if only froz could help me. He's good at this stuff.)
    The comments couldn't have been made if the video wasn't up. The video wouldn't be up if mrlondonuts wasn't a thing mrlondonuts wouldn't exist if there were no graaltubing. Therefore, I blame it on the title of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    close thread somebody
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    Let's trace things back ( if only froz could help me. He's good at this stuff.)
    The comments couldn't have been made if the video wasn't up. The video wouldn't be up if mrlondonuts wasn't a thing mrlondonuts wouldn't exist if there were no graaltubing. Therefore, I blame it on the title of this thread.
    Don't blame it on graaltubing blame it on me or yourself for acting how we acted. I didn't do this cos i'm a graaltuber, I did it because I am me.
    And i'm sorry if you were offended by the video but if your priority's lie in getting upset due to graal videos that's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    And i'm sorry if you were offended by the video
    What I've been waiting for.
    /closethread

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    What I've been waiting for.
    /closethread
    Again, i apologised yesterday.
    And don't misinterpret that, I am not sorry for the video and couldn't care if you were offended by it, I am sorry that you are the type of person to let it choose to offend you.
    I am only sorry to mikey and froz for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    Again, i apologised yesterday.
    And don't misinterpret that, I am not sorry for the video and couldn't care if you were offended by it, I am sorry that you are the type of person to let it choose to offend you.
    I am only sorry to mikey and froz for the video.
    Again its over with already, I got what I wanted.

Ironic how about a year ago you were in the gang Youtube and took part in some videos.
    Hm
    Welcome to the forums!