Thread: S/out to all ya hormone crazy teens

S/out to all ya hormone crazy teens

Heyy it's Jupiter. Na, this isn't a highschool update, even though LOTS of crap happened which was horrible smh.
    Actually you know what I just need to rant.
    Peer pressuring is not okay. I was recently peer pressured Irl to do stuff I didn't want to do with my BF (o ya we got back together lol) andddddd I said no several fricken times but he's like oh it's a trust test or awww that isn't fair.
    WHEN SOMEONE SAYS NO YOU RESPECT THAT JESUS CHRIST OKAY????!!! If she/he says no , say okay I understand I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable . And move on.
    ******POSSIBLY DISTURBING INFO AHEAD*******
    I lost my viriginity y'all. I'm 14. That is not okay. I don't know why at the moment I thought it was fine, no it wasn't. Because a few days later where was he? Gone.
    I'm now realizing all the messed up stuff he did and how he treated me very badly.
    Girls and guys, don't give your viriginity up at
    1) such an early age
    2) to someone you're new to meeting
    3) someone you aren't 100% confident with
    Etc etc
    It is something I do not regret, but just something I wish I would've put off on.
    Please remember that you can always walk away from these types of situations. Please know that. Not just to girls but to guys too.
    Sorry if this was very open I guess, but I don't mind sharing with the Graal community, I don't kind judgement hate etc from here.
    Best regards,
    Jupiter.
    -Jupiter

Eh it's your own faulth tbh.
    Btw maybe you also need to check an other forum where you can get some reall assistance.
    This forum is full with children now a day's with some oldies here and there.
    Don't expect some pro advice.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Eh it's your own faulth tbh.
    Btw maybe you also need to check an other forum where you can get some reall assistance.
    This forum is full with children now a day's with some oldies here and there.
    Don't expect some pro advice.
    Maybe if people had respect for others, it wouldn't put that person in a position where they feel bad for saying no.
    But yes, I could have just left and stuff, but I didn't want to disappoint him, which ended up messing with me in the end.
    And I don't need advice , I'm just ranting. I mean if people wanna give advice ok cool I appreciate it but just throwing it out there.
    Our society is f!!ked if we have 14 year olds getting attached to someone and instantly giving them their virginity. I am a good example.
    -Jupiter

Im a real playah!

If you hardly knew him, why would you care if you hurt his feelings? This is why schools need to keep teaching sex-ed, all you need to say is no.

Your boyfriend was a moron and you should be glad he's gone.

grow up lol, peer pressure is a joke made by morons who didn't want to take responsibility for their own actions, you could have easily walked out of the room, it was YOUR decision, live with it.

Banned
    I don't think this is the right place to get consultation.

Sorry for your loss though.