Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brazil in support?

Brazil in support?

I am Brazilian, and I want to represent my country in helping support one of the administrators, have good intentions, you could think about it?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Wait, So you want to become an admin?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

If you want to apply for a spot on the staff team, do so here. http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...8-Teams-Hiring!

Know that just because you wish to represent Brazil or being Brazilian does not increase your chances whatsoever, even if you have good intentions. Take your time on your application(s).
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Don't lie and try to have great grammar for your application. =]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    /Close thread
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Don't lie and try to have great grammar for your application. =]
    He can "Try" tho...
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

Quote Originally Posted by iZak View Post
    He can "Try" tho...
    Mhmm, I don't know if Brazilians have good english, that's why. English isn't their first language, for some kids from other places outside the US.

Zephlyn
    Mhmm, I don't know if Brazilians have good english, that's why. English isn't their first language, for some kids from other places outside the US.
    Is like saying that ROCK is useless because he comes from a country that they doesn't speak english, or saying that John is useless by saying that he comes from a country that doesn't speak english, that's completely unfair.

If you control two languages perfectly and you really think you can talk english on a english game, then I don't see the matter of not applying, also mastering two languages is better than mastering only one.

To be honest, there are some players that come from a country where english is not the main language that write better than players from the U.S or any country that speak English in general.

Calm down, D12. Since when did I call them useless? Please show me where I said.

I did not mean that all.

Zephlyn
    Calm down, D12. Since when did I call them useless? Please show me where I said.

I did not mean that all.
    I wasn't trying to be mean, but don't judge someone english because of the country they come from.