Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst bullying experience?

Worst bullying experience?

Hi all
    So I was just thinking, what has been the worst thing anyone has ever done/said to you?
    And vice versa.
    A few days ago I got a message from someone Irl saying that everyone hated me.
    Meanest thing I've said to someone was probably a few weeks ago saying that this boy looked like the bird from rio.
    idk I need to be nicer. Btw shoutout to all of you that I don't know, I wish I did, the forum family seems so tight knit, I feel like an outcast.
    -Jupiter

There is this boy who always hits me as a joke. He stopped one day when I got so tired I slung my fist at his face. ........ Hehehehh . no one ever bullies me really. I live in the ghetto. We don't have bullies here we have fake people.

I've been bullied before in High School for being "too smart". Apparently being smart makes you less cooler. Ehh, I'd rather be smart and live in a good house than be dumb and inhaling Sharpies.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Yeah I've been made fun of for being 'smarter than the rest', I live in Australia anyways, It's a daily thing for everyone
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Banned Sottocapo
    bullied for being asian and having mono eyelids
    at least i dont get those dark bags under your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    bullied for being asian and having mono eyelids
    at least i dont get those dark bags under your eyes
    I have an Asian friend that has HUGE eyebags ;o
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Kendrick's Life.

I used to be bullied by every girl in school, back in middle school years. They used to call me ugly, g**, dumb, stupid, etc. Till today, those words roam around my mind, reason why I feel so lonely.

Freshman year, I used to be physically bullied by two kids in p.e. first they used to make fun how I ran, then they started to call me names, until it got to the point where they beat me up inside the locker room. I laughed, but inside, I cried.

Last year, some big kid used to make fun of me and how I looked, but I saw him as a friend, because I don't have many friends. I pinched his boob, then he threw to the floor, having everyone laugh at me. Teacher didn't do anything, but I could of avoid that.

Also, last year, some smart kids used to say rude things to me, because my English is bad. He called me a dumba**, and a Mexican who will go nowhere in life but lawning his front yard.

This year? Nobody bullied me, but I am lonely. Deep inside I am sad, I am broken, I am dead, but everyday I get up and make other people smile and laugh. Why? 'Cause I don't want them to experience this pain I have. Every day, I wear a mask, to keep others from name-calling me.

Just today, I was invited to a banquet, and I thought it was going to fun with all my running buddies. To be honest, it wasn't fun at all. I was alone. I saw everybody laughing and talking. This made me sad, but I had to keep that mask on tonight.

Back in middle school, I used to love some girl for all middle school, but I never caught her attention. Long story. After I stopped to love her, I lost the ability to love other girls. I lost that butterfly feeling and that heart beat skip feeling. I miss it, but sadly, no girl will ever be with me. Don't tell me that I'll find someone, because I won't. The reason I was born was to live and die with no happiness. Though I am scared to grab the knife or pills, I keep my chin up and tell myself, "You're stronger than this, Chavez. Someday, you'll be known for who you are." After saying that to myself, I just laugh and say, "Who am I kidding? I'm just a useless piece of sh** that nobody loves. The world will still be roaming around without me, but who cares."

=] So whatever you're doing.. Be happy, because happiness is hard to find.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I used to be bullied by every girl in school, back in middle school years. They used to call me ugly, g**, dumb, stupid, etc. Till today, those words roam around my mind, reason why I feel so lonely.

Freshman year, I used to be physically bullied by two kids in p.e. first they used to make fun how I ran, then they started to call me names, until it got to the point where they beat me up inside the locker room. I laughed, but inside, I cried.

Last year, some big kid used to make fun of me and how I looked, but I saw him as a friend, because I don't have many friends. I pinched his boob, then he threw to the floor, having everyone laugh at me. Teacher didn't do anything, but I could of avoid that.

Also, last year, some smart kids used to say rude things to me, because my English is bad. He called me a dumba**, and a Mexican who will go nowhere in life but lawning his front yard.

This year? Nobody bullied me, but I am lonely. Deep inside I am sad, I am broken, I am dead, but everyday I get up and make other people smile and laugh. Why? 'Cause I don't want them to experience this pain I have. Every day, I wear a mask, to keep others from name-calling me.

Just today, I was invited to a banquet, and I thought it was going to fun with all my running buddies. To be honest, it wasn't fun at all. I was alone. I saw everybody laughing and talking. This made me sad, but I had to keep that mask on tonight.

Back in middle school, I used to love some girl for all middle school, but I never caught her attention. Long story. After I stopped to love her, I lost the ability to love other girls. I lost that butterfly feeling and that heart beat skip feeling. I miss it, but sadly, no girl will ever be with me. Don't tell me that I'll find someone, because I won't. The reason I was born was to live and die with no happiness. Though I am scared to grab the knife or pills, I keep my chin up and tell myself, "You're stronger than this, Chavez. Someday, you'll be known for who you are." After saying that to myself, I just laugh and say, "Who am I kidding? I'm just a useless piece of sh** that nobody loves. The world will still be roaming around without me, but who cares."

*^*
    I'll always be here for you, Kendrick.
    <3 Forever and always.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I've been bullied before in High School for being "too smart". Apparently being smart makes you less cooler. Ehh, I'd rather be smart and live in a good house than be dumb and inhaling Sharpies.
    inhale sharpies 'till my lungs collapse

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post

You know we live close together, I'd be glad to lay down a Timothy style beat down on these punks. B)
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.