Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Snow mountains

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    2013 was Blitzen's Hammer, 2012 was either Ice Blade or Elven Blade.
    I'm not exactly sure.

Watch your mouth, buddy.
    People get jailed for having a bad ping, an early justification would be premature.
    They should have checked the problem deeper to find a solution.
    2012 was ice sword, and I have it.
    It had a quest also but I was so noob that time so I didn't know what to do and didn't complete it XD

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You have no idea how many tries it took me. Also, I was on the line many, many times and kept falling off. Not only did you guys decide to do that, you also put in troll arrows. The second one shoots twice and the last one shoots twice, then a 2 second pause, and then a third arrow. After many tears, I passed through it, and then it had the idea of constantly spamming me with snow gremlins. That made me rage a lot because it would waste a lot of time, and I couldn't even walk 4 steps without being surrounded again.

Nonetheless, I made it, but I was greatly disappointed. Last year's (or 2013's?) Blitzen's Hammer melee was a lot better than this years. Blitzen's did 9 damage with knock back, and the course was so easy. This year, it was enough to even make me rage, and I rarely rage in games. A 7 damage melee with poison effect? Not werf.

I would've been okay if it was 8 damage, but 7 damage is too low. Well, I hope next year is better.
    Blitzens' was actually hard, the ice monument thingy to enter the 'race' was pretty rare, it also has a time limit and the annoying lucky bubble which is just not good