Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Snow mountains

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Why was this thread made; To discuss Slapjack's "Jailing" or to discuss about the Snow mountains?
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 12-12-2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Punctuation
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    I'm sorry for being annoying and spam too much about getting jailed for no reason, but, I got jailed for speed hacking 3 times without hacking, 1 time when I won cats, and twice when I was about to win multirace, I made about 3 tickets, they closed 2 and the 3rd one was useless, I proved that I didn't hack, I recorded myself while playing events and how did I get jailed, posted the video on YouTube and showed them it, but they still want me to "tell the truth" or I won't get released, like they will release me if I said that I "speed hacked", but I won't.
    We can check how fast your going, you wouldn't have gotten jailed if your speed wasn't lower than the usual speed.

Anyways, the snow mountain thing is harder. I remember in 2013 you only had to fight through snowmen and big monster looking snow creatures or something like that. I couldn't even get past the first part, I couldn't see where my character was. There were too many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Why was this thread made; To discuss Slapjack's "Jailing" or to discuss about the Snow mountains?
    I said I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    We can check how fast your going, you wouldn't have gotten jailed if your speed wasn't lower than the usual speed.

Anyways, the snow mountain thing is harder. I remember in 2013 you only had to fight through snowmen and big monster looking snow creatures or something like that. I couldn't even get past the first part, I couldn't see where my character was. There were too many people.
    For the 1 000 000 th time, I said that I proved it with a video, as what cleopatra told me to do, she told me to record myself while playing events so they can release me if I was jailed, and now, ace and vendhin came me to to say that my video is useless lmao I wasted my time recording it.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post

same people are blocking the rope cant even see it

When there's still no frozen ocean.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Explain how your speed is faster than usual... lol how do you just become good events out of nowhere.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    I'm sorry for being annoying and spam too much about getting jailed for no reason, but, I got jailed for speed hacking 3 times without hacking, 1 time when I won cats, and twice when I was about to win multirace, I made about 3 tickets, they closed 2 and the 3rd one was useless, I proved that I didn't hack, I recorded myself while playing events and how did I get jailed, posted the video on YouTube and showed them it, but they still want me to "tell the truth" or I won't get released, like they will release me if I said that I "speed hacked", but I won't.
    They have screen monitor, and it detect players movement, if the players movements is not normal, it will get auto jail/ban. The reason for that is you are using your computer(if you are on pc) non stop for 3 hours+, better restart your computer every 2 hours, so your memory won't get full.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    When there's still no frozen ocean.
    I really couldn't care less. The frozen see is just just a pain in my opinion.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by b418smitten View Post
    Explain how your speed is faster than usual... lol how do you just become good events out of nowhere.
    First thing, I'm a events hoarder since about 6 months ago, second thing, let's just don't talk about this.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

You have no idea how many tries it took me. Also, I was on the line many, many times and kept falling off. Not only did you guys decide to do that, you also put in troll arrows. The second one shoots twice and the last one shoots twice, then a 2 second pause, and then a third arrow. After many tears, I passed through it, and then it had the idea of constantly spamming me with snow gremlins. That made me rage a lot because it would waste a lot of time, and I couldn't even walk 4 steps without being surrounded again.

Nonetheless, I made it, but I was greatly disappointed. Last year's (or 2013's?) Blitzen's Hammer melee was a lot better than this years. Blitzen's did 9 damage with knock back, and the course was so easy. This year, it was enough to even make me rage, and I rarely rage in games. A 7 damage melee with poison effect? Not werf.

I would've been okay if it was 8 damage, but 7 damage is too low. Well, I hope next year is better.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -