Thread: 10 Snowmen Hats

10 Snowmen Hats

Attachment 25872Attachment 25871
    As you can see in the first picture in the first row the first 3 hats are 3 christmas hats you can gain from snowmen
    in the 2nd picture in the middle row the last 2 hats are christmas hats and in the third row all except the 2nd hat is gained from snowmen
    i have made this post as i have gained many complaints about there being only 3 hats which are obtainable or have been obtained and they cannot get anymore hats so i wonder if this is a bug when they added 3 more hats or its done on purpose because in total there should be 10 Christmas Hats which should be obtainable by killing snowmen

Answered your other thread you started on the same subject. 3 hats 1 melee as of right now.

First three hats on your photo are the new ones, the other ones are from last year.
    (They released the snowman without updating the hats or removing the hats so you had a chance to get them for a while, not anymore)
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Hopefully they add more in the future, because 3 is a little.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Do you still get the candy cane katana from last year then?

who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    Do you still get the candy cane katana from last year then?
    Currently, yes.
    This thread has been answered, if you have any questions about the currect items post a thread and we'll try to help out, don't bump answered threads with more questions.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Currently, yes.
    This thread has been answered, if you have any questions about the currect items post a thread and we'll try to help out, don't bump answered threads with more questions.
    Ok, thanks!