Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Making Era status code pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Naw, they'd accept it if it was only for status purposes only.
    Be warned though, if they catch you wearing it as a shield say goodbye to it.
    I didn't think we were allowed to accept it, even if it was being used just for statuses. There is no actual template for it, so it shouldn't be accepted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I didn't think we were allowed to accept it, even if it was being used just for statuses. There is no actual template for it, so it shouldn't be accepted
    So are you saying that you want to stop the players from showing off their GFX skills? The easiest way we can show off our skills in GFX are shields and status codes, the other things are hard like the contests on era-go, because you have a low chance to win this contest if you were a beginner, but making status codes are easier, because you can upload it in era easily,
    Anyway I think u won't understand anything from that because of my
    horrible grammar

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I was told by some PR that they were, hm.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I would.like to have one made
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    So are you saying that you want to stop the players from showing off their GFX skills? The easiest way we can show off our skills in GFX are shields and status codes, the other things are hard like the contests on era-go, because you have a low chance to win this contest if you were a beginner, but making status codes are easier, because you can upload it in era easily,
    Anyway I think u won't understand anything from that because of my
    horrible grammar
    In no way did I say that players shouldn't be allowed to show their graphics in Era. I just stated that I didn't think they were allowed, due to it not fitting in with the shield code template. Though there should be a template made specifically for statuses, that way they can't be used for shields.

Also, I never once commented on your grammar? Even if someone's grammar isn't the best, it still isn't hard to figure out what they are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I have no idea whats wrong with status code in which prs keep disapproving it,i did one before and it took me real long,now i got another but it also got disapproved and they said 'status code was not allowed' and another said 'incorrect dimention:,the correct size should be around 152x80.If they were to continue like this (disapproving the status code),they should actually put another button on the upload website as 'status code' and status code should be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodah View Post
    I have no idea whats wrong with status code in which prs keep disapproving it,i did one before and it took me real long,now i got another but it also got disapproved and they said 'status code was not allowed' and another said 'incorrect dimention:,the correct size should be around 152x80.If they were to continue like this (disapproving the status code),they should actually put another button on the upload website as 'status code' and status code should be approved.
    I'd have to agree, it would make it easier if shield uploads and status code uploads were reviewed separately, and therefore have different dimensions that would allow a bigger file to be uploaded as a status code. Players could then upload files without having to use their gang picture as a 'fill in'. It would also reduce the amount of people trying to upload larger files as shields that can't be accepted because of its size. It would even make PRs jobs easier by not having to explain to players why their status code was not approved.

Even if you do want to upload a file as a shield and use it as a status code, PRs will most likely disapprove your 'status code' if it covers a player/crosses the boarder dimensions of a shield. This is partly because players can still use your 'status code' as a shield. So the 'status code' you uploaded was too big for a shield, hence why it was not accepted.
    Last edited by Bidi; 12-15-2015 at 05:11 AM.