Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a message..

Cudislagne

Just a message..

to the staff members who intend on hosting events (specifically races)..
    WATCH. THE. RACE. PLEASE.
    Because I've been noticing that there's been a couple of incidents that there's a guy with a PC (nothing is wrong with PC users at all until they do this) that happens to have Cheat Engine 6.4 installed, and has they're game speed increased by at least .5 (UNDETECTABLE w the SpeedHack Buster that the NPC server has, and by the way that tool that you guys have and can personally use on players to test they're walkspeed to see if they're speedhacking is a fluke because you can only test it while the person is walking, and the person will obviously reduce the speed back to 1.0, which is normal game speed).
    You're going to notice there's a speedhacker when he's moving a tile FASTER than others (and don't think it's the server's "lag" because it's not. Even when I'm one of the players racing i can notice when someone is speedhacking).

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'm guessing your not happy that you never won the race event.
    Let the server do it's work and the staff shall do the best they can to keep an eye on the players.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

are u cudi xD

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Cudislagne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I'm guessing your not happy that you never won the race event.
    Let the server do it's work and the staff shall do the best they can to keep an eye on the players.
    Oh don't worry I've won plenty of races during my time on this server. One doesn't hurt and I'm also one of the clutchest at races in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonlol View Post
    are u cudi xD
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron James View Post
    Completely true.
    Although it hasn't been my time to show out yet (which I honestly think won't ever come but I gave it a shot), but people do get chances.
    You guys recall me as my previous screen names (Wade for a short while, but mainly Cudislagne), and I do have a whole lot of warnings on my account, and even though I think my attitude has changed, the warnings will kill your chances and will increase your wait time.

But it's really about attitude.
    You may say that's my former screen name.

Oh don't worry I've won plenty of races during my time on this server. One doesn't hurt and I'm also one of the clutchest at races in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

You may say that's my former screen name.
    Anyway back on track, Admins work hard and it's hard to see a speed-hacker with the naked eye unless he stupidly increases his speed by like 50%
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Exactly what bulletzone is saying. Also, how do you know it works for 0.5 speed? Have you tried it?

Don't get mad if you lose, there's always a next time, Cudi.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Cudislagne
    They just need to be a little less clumsier and not reward speedhackers. Increasing the game speed by 1, .75, .50, or just by .05 MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Speedhacking is speedhacking and even though you have to use the naked eye (honestly), it's not hard to catch, AT ALL, if you pay attention to the person who's leading the pack. The host isn't PLAYING in the event so it shouldn't be hard at all if I can notice it being one of the players who play the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Exactly what bulletzone is saying. Also, how do you know it works for 0.5 speed? Have you tried it?

Don't get mad if you lose, there's always a next time, Cudi.
    Yes I've tried it but only for informational purposes. I tested it out to see how much the NPC server can actually detect and you cannot go past .1

They just need to be a little less clumsier and not reward speedhackers. Increasing the game speed by 1, .75, .50, or just by .05 MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Speedhacking is speedhacking and even though you have to use the naked eye (honestly), it's not hard to catch, AT ALL, if you pay attention to the person who's leading the pack. The host isn't PLAYING in the event so it shouldn't be hard at all if I can notice it being one of the players who play the event.
    If you have proof, send in a ticket.

If you got nothing, don't say things you can't even prove.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I've tried it but only for informational purposes. I tested it out to see how much the NPC server can actually detect and you cannot go past .1
    Are you admitting that you have speed hacked? Shame on you.

I do not want to encourage you to speed hack even if it shall help era, perhaps submitting a ticket may sort it out.
    -

Cudislagne
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If you have proof, send in a ticket.

If you got nothing, don't say things you can't even prove.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Are you admitting that you have speed hacked? Shame on you.

I do not want to encourage you to speed hack even if it shall help era, perhaps submitting a ticket may sort it out.
    Oh, support.toonslab.com is sort of a fluke and if you guys want valid proof then be my guest in watching my upcoming video (when I get the chance to play a water race and there's a speedhacker). Don't worry, I have EVERY POWER to provide VIDEO and VIVID proof. And ofc if I tested it, I technically speedhacked. But do NOT come to the conclusion that i've speedhacked in events. Everyone in this server knows I do not need such tool to win a race, I am the best (co-best if OreOs was still around).

- - - Updated - - -

Don't gas yourselves up thinking y'all are right and talking down on me.