Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Just a message..

It's true i've seen my fair share of people inching farther away from the group.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron James View Post
    Oh, support.toonslab.com is sort of a fluke and if you guys want valid proof then be my guest in watching my upcoming video (when I get the chance to play a water race and there's a speedhacker). Don't worry, I have EVERY POWER to provide VIDEO and VIVID proof. And ofc if I tested it, I technically speedhacked. But do NOT come to the conclusion that i've speedhacked in events. Everyone in this server knows I do not need such tool to win a race, I am the best (co-best if OreOs was still around).

- - - Updated - - -

Don't gas yourselves up thinking y'all are right and talking down on me.
    Nobody is talking down upon you, Please just submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

/close thread
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Cudislagne
    Support Toonslab is a fluke lol

Then don't complain about losing an event, even if you're the best. Believe it or not, there can be better racers than you.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned Sottocapo
    News Flash!
    You know what also makes you run .5 faster? Speed boost or vip

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    News Flash!
    If what Froz is saying is true, What would happen if They developed a code that Jails people who's speed is greater than 0.4?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Cudislagne
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    News Flash!
    Players WITH speedboost/vip still use speedhack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Then don't complain about losing an event, even if you're the best. Believe it or not, there can be better racers than you.
    No where in this thread did I say I lost a race event recently. I've actually been pretty successful on my comeback, and I'm still very clutch and I'm still considered TOP racer in this game. Those who want to be better than you and wants to beat you, still think of you as one of the best and they envy you and want to steal the spotlight. I walk in the Events House while events going on and I have people like 2sexy telling me that he's gonna beat me (really doesn't). Even in the recent Trivia that i've played in (I actually lost because I'm honestly rusty at that, only scored 2) there was a question asked by Anero about who's one of the greats that played events (back in the day and now), and ALTHOUGH there were various answer choices (like Yogy, OreOs, bobo, etc) someone answered Cudislagne first (and to be honest with you, I've been disrespected a lot back in my prime that I didn't even think someone would answer that. I didn't even say my old screen name, I actually tried saying failure and I typed that pretty swift as well and got no point because someone said my old screen name).
    and to be honest with you, there is no competition at all for me when it comes to races.

anyways..

This is another reason why the report option needs to come into play at the events house. If someone reports a player, it should pop up saying it's in events house, so we look at it faster. I'll see if I can get snk to do at least something with the reports
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Cudislagne
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    This is another reason why the report option needs to come into play at the events house. If someone reports a player, it should pop up saying it's in events house, so we look at it faster. I'll see if I can get snk to do at least something with the reports
    That would be so VERY helpful! Useful to add onto to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Are you admitting that you have speed hacked? Shame on you.

I do not want to encourage you to speed hack even if it shall help era, perhaps submitting a ticket may sort it out.
    Getting jailed for speeding hacking with hacking is fair, but getting jailed for hacking without hacking :?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the pc players with a 100 or less ping wifi will run faster than the normal iOS players.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome