Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Era's Top 10 of Sparrers?

Cloyd.

Close thread and burn it

Kendrick.

Get out of my way, noobs.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    The thing with Ty is that he sometimes gets to agressive that he gets pinned to quick, Duke on the other hand, when he is on GST shape he gets ape lol.

I would say best TOP players as of today are currently Pixl and Me and I would say Zeus does a pretty good job blocking me time by time but he needs more practice.

I saw you gang spar one day and you did quite alright, you get to shaky sometimes tho but gj man.
    U suck lol well u don't suck but your not the best same with pixl lol. Elijah, w.w, ep are all better than u guys lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JayyBDK View Post
    U suck lol well u don't suck but your not the best same with pixl lol. Elijah, w.w, ep are all better than u guys lol
    EP Divine Sucks, all he does is Spam overpowered guns. Nice try Saying that tho.

I would say
    EP
    Elijah
    Retro

Historically I'd say
    Cloyd
    Lux
    Dusk

Quote Originally Posted by DorZeGraal View Post
    EP Divine Sucks, all he does is Spam overpowered guns. Nice try Saying that tho.
    Still wins

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Still wins
    You're my Top 10 >3

Quote Originally Posted by DorZeGraal View Post
    How does he suck he's better than you lol? Not dick riding, but he's probably better the most of us that plays and he knows how to spar. He doesn't spam and why not spam? Why would you give someone the opportunity to win by not spamming?

I don't get you guys and this is the same with bar. It's just a gun. we didn't buy it not to use it and if we are using bar why would we give you an advantage to win by using a less powerful gun?

10 duke
    9 coster
    8 ozzy
    7 darky
    6 ty
    5 B...
    4 saint
    3 inick
    2 gon freeces
    1LUFFY
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES