Thread: Warping out of events

Warping out of events

Okay this happens to about anyone and is one of the most annoying things in era. If your in a event and get a notification from your device, you warp out. they should fix this so when the notification pops out it gives you 5-10 seconds to close it before you get warped.

This would be very nice. Im sick and tired of this happening.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I believe this was done on purpose to prevent people using multitask to glitch in events.

Using banners won't get you kicked
    If your device doesn't support banners, I'm surprised you can even enter the event house

whats banners

Notifications, there's like three different kinds, that come up at the top of your screen. It doesn't ruin your gameplay unless you tap on it to go to the app that notified you.
    Attachment 367

Banners won't get you kicked from events, but alerts will

Ya banners work and dont kick you, it just gives alittle lag.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    I believe this was done on purpose to prevent people using multitask to glitch in events.
    Is there a way to discern between when someone uses multitasking/switches apps and when they have an alarm/reminder go off?
    hi