Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Earning

Earning

I've heard of people earning $200,000 in just one week? It sounds kind of fake but they're my friend and I've seen it with my own eyes. What I'd like to know is how? They say digging but if I'm digging I only earn around $1,000 - $2,000 per hour... that's 150 hours of full work approximately. Is there a quicker way?

okay, so they just simply dig and wait for fort, (Shells+Crab shells+Fort cash) fort cash is not guaranteed though
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

I'd have to say picking trash an mushrooms while delivering mail and pking on the way would be the quickest way other then using real money. You can find some really nice "lines" and get $200 in a few mins.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    I'd have to say picking trash an mushrooms while delivering mail and pking on the way would be the quickest way other then using real money. You can find some really nice "lines" and get $200 in a few mins.
    Jeni's Slave.....
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Jeni's Slave.....
    That's a perk also

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    That's a perk also
    Perk?

Yeah, you can always work what Dr. D said. =]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

What's Jeni's slave?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    What's Jeni's slave?
    T'was a joke.

A good advice is to dig shells, as all the jobs approximately give you the same gralats, depending on the average, the quality and amount of the prize for completing the job, the average is nearly the same, you can dig shells and sell in small amounts 1 trochus for 2 aerolatas, both give you 3 gralats for each shell, instead of getting 300 gralats for 100 trochus you would get 200 aerolatas which are equal to 600 gralats, doubling up your benefits, use this method by trading your trochus for the aerolatas in small amounts.

If you want to earn a lot of money very quickly like that people did, you have to do jobs. You can do jobs like making pizzas. Making pizzas is a very fast job. Also it gives you faster money. Digging shells is another fast way to earn money. Each hour you can get between 500-1000 shells. This means that you can get between 1500$-3000$. Also doing car missions is a really good job to earn money. Each mission you can earn 30$-60$. You earn money very quickly. In my opinion these three jobs are the best jobs to earn money.