Thread: Selling Old Guns! Having More Jobs! Or Special Items To Get Sellables Easier!

Selling Old Guns! Having More Jobs! Or Special Items To Get Sellables Easier!

Many people have old guns that they don't use, like a gun when you were new like and Ak-47. So add an area in the game where you can sell the gun you don't use for 75% of what its worth. Add more jobs, like pizza delivery , or other things like that. And some people like me dont have lots of time to play and this game if you want to get good guns or decent meelees you need gralats, so make like a 1H boost for trash, mushrooms, shells and more that when you use it you will get double, example you picked up trash and you will get 2! But give it a decent price like 3000 gralats!

The 1h boost,people will then get gralats too easily and not work hardfor what they want,and it would also be unfair for those who got all/most of the guns

I guess make if u can make it like get 2 once in a while and mabye willow it down to 30m??

Its obvious,the things u said wont be happening..

Banned
    No selling of guns.

Suggested MANY TIMES
    /closethread
    Please

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Allain18 View Post
    Many people have old guns that they don't use, like a gun when you were new like and Ak-47. So add an area in the game where you can sell the gun you don't use for 75% of what its worth. Add more jobs, like pizza delivery , or other things like that. And some people like me dont have lots of time to play and this game if you want to get good guns or decent meelees you need gralats, so make like a 1H boost for trash, mushrooms, shells and more that when you use it you will get double, example you picked up trash and you will get 2! But give it a decent price like 3000 gralats!
    There's been many many interpretations similar of this suggested here so you can assume the replies the previous threads got will be the same here. The hard truth is that the suggestion on the guns has been rejected many many times.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

been mentioned before.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Can't we auction the guns?

I only like the 'more jobs' thing.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.