Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gang is the most powerful?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    For what 20min? 30sec? Congratulations here's a cookie.
    No I'm just saying your basing defense is crap if you can lose the base when we have 4 people going against 8, then you had to have help from Worldwide and El Jefe God.

Maelstrom isn't good.

For what 20min? 30sec? Congratulations here's a cookie.
    Oh please, get a life.
    The moment someone takes guerre you gamers spam all your friends and beef is what?
    An adult with kids and still plays plus acts all immature and trash spams. Nice gang you got there.
    Also PvP is a gang of mine and it was my fourth gang hat yet we base slow...cus we have a life and enjoy the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KnS View Post
    No I'm just saying your basing defense is crap if you can lose the base when we have 4 people going against 8, then you had to have help from Worldwide and El Jefe God.

Maelstrom isn't good.
    Get 13,000 hours basing then come back and criticize. How is your basing defense? You don't have one because you don't have a base. It's easy to criticize when you have nothing or when your on the outside looking in. Your role in life is to hate on other people's accomplishments.

Banned
    Get 13,000 hours basing then come back and criticize. How is your basing defense? You don't have one because you don't have a base. It's easy to criticize when you have nothing or when your on the outside looking in. Your role in life is to hate on other people's accomplishments.
    Look up the gang Islam Nation, we started up Basing about 6 days ago and we already got 25 Basing hours, your point?.

Look up the gang Islam Nation, we started up Basing about 6 days ago and we already got 25 Basing hours, your point?.
    That's my point exactly. You spew hate and negativity towards things you can't accomplish. You have 25 basing hours and want to compare it to 13,000. Lots of people these days like to hate instead of improve themselves it's just a game but you can apply these principles to your life. Is this the same KnS that supposedly died from a soccer injury? Then was resurrected.

Banned
    That's my point exactly. You spew hate and negativity towards things you can't accomplish. You have 25 basing hours and want to compare it to 13,000. Lots of people these days like to hate instead of improve themselves it's just a game but you can apply these principles to your life. Is this the same KnS that supposedly died from a soccer injury? Then was resurrected.
    Your bringing back things from the past?. wow i aint even gonna steep to your level, and btw, least we don't spend our lives in the same base.

Your bringing back things from the past?. wow i aint even gonna steep to your level, and btw, least we don't spend our lives in the same base.
    OK thanks for confirming your the same KnS with no credibility that spreads negativity hate and lies on the forums. I no longer need to respond to your post.

Banned
    sK was one of the most successful basing gang's in Basing History, so Thats my Pick.

Anyone who's not on the top of the leaderboards. Honestly, I think people try a little bit too hard to get to the top.

I mean, sure you get rewards, but is it really worth 20k hours of your life?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

*Get's 13k basing hours, comes back and realises that I just wasted all that effort for
    digital numbers that could be displayed on my alarm*

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who wasted 13k hours on a virtual gang, lmao.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust