Thread: How to preform recon?

How to preform recon?

How do I "study" a base from a tactical perspective? What should I pay close attention to?

Banned
    You Pay Close attention To Their "Pattern", How they Defend the Base, Scope out their Weakness.

You can also Scope out what they Have (Eg. They have 1 Bar, 1 p2k, 1 mini, 1 bp, ETC.)

And you can also see what your best gun/melee is to Take flag By doing that.

This is Era. "Scouting" would be a better term rather than recon. Just walk in, take a few shots, rush for the flag. Count up how many people chase you and keep their weapons in mind. Report back to your gang.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

This is actually a good question. I would love to read more answers.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Yep we call that scouting. Get in the base run around, die once, count how many people there. Go in again, rush the flag see their weapons and see how many "pros" they have. Go in again, see how many you can kill before you die. If you kill more than half just get your gang. Done