Thread: Some Ideas

Zephlyn

Some Ideas

Since people had been crying to admins, saying they got scammed, admins created the trading tables, right?
    now the problem is that the trading tables you pay 1 graalat for grab and 99 for trade done, with a total of 100 graalats, and people had also been raging of it, so heres my solution:

I got 3 options:

1. Make dropping back, and keep trade table, some people will say: so the scams are back!. thats why I say 100 graalats wasted on trade tables finish with a SAFE trade, but trading in a house without paying nothing might take risk of getting scammed.

2. Make trade tables free, I know this had been quoted MANY TIMES but with free tradings at tables, will be secure tradings, and people will stop complaining of wasting 100 graalats, some people will say: Snk had say will been 2 free trades at day, ok Snk had said that like 3 month ago, and had happened something? no, also some people say: so go to work, don't be lazy, ok to some people might be difficult to get 100 graalats and for others is to dumb just to waste 100 graalats for just give a mineral or a ammo to a friend

3. Send Gift Option! first quoted by Mystic now im reviving this idea, when you tap a player you tap MORE ACTIONS then SEND GIFT ​and appear you a tab similar as the trade table tab, then you put all the items you want and put accept, then the user will receive a pm saying: YOU HAD RECEIVED A ( ITEM ) FROM ( GIFTER ) WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT ? and will appear YES or NO, this will fix the player complaining of wasting 100 graalats for a mineral or ammo

Yeh u could also go to more actions > trade and trade like that , why not?
    Any questions?
    pm me