• yes

47 45.63%
  • no

56 54.37%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: BAR nerf

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Bruh, its 10 damage medium speed not stuck weapon, what are u talking about???
    You stated that since its expensive so it needs a buff
    So i said you wanna have to deal with 12 damage bars that shoot faster?

The bar dominates in spar because of its high damage, fire rate, and spread. There is no gun that can compete with that spam. Anyone can rush to the bottom and spam tap and they can beat anyone. It isn't much of a problem in bases and in the streets but in spar it's a problem.

The only problem everyone keeps bringing up is its op in spar so remove it from spar (very small section of players) and not ruin it for the rest of the players (vast majority of players). Also won't multiplex take care of the spar problems and make it much more based on skill? Even if 100 players get on this thread and say nurf the bar your not getting a good cross section of the game which makes the results of this poll invalid and no action should be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The bar dominates in spar because of its high damage, fire rate, and spread. There is no gun that can compete with that spam. Anyone can rush to the bottom and spam tap and they can beat anyone. It isn't much of a problem in bases and in the streets but in spar it's a problem.
    It was a big problem before first nerf, but nowadays i can surely state that bar IS NOT overpowered in spar anymore, you can easily beat it by ghost m4 or any other good made-for-spar gun. It is not stucked anymore and it does not have really big fire rate. What about damage, do not you think, that m107 or peacemaker are overpowered also then? Yep, it sucks at spar even more, but if i use your logic, it is overpowered because of huge damage of each bullet

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I see that you've never actually pked or sparred with it.
    Tg
    Here are actually much better pk guns aside from pbp. Bar is actually kind of slow when you compare to other guns like fmg.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    not really sure in what way it will be nerfed that's up to sam.
    Probs make bar a little slower
    Also, if bar got a very slight decrease, gm4 would greatly overpower it in almost every combat situation, I wouldn't mind a buff on reload though. I personally believe that using other guns to beat bar, or facing bar in spar or other types of gameplay without bar makes your skill bounce tenfold.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Zephlyn
    I completely agree that the BAR should be nerfed on some aspects, but let's be honest here; BAR is not overpowered anymore on spar. If you use your spread, and freeze wisely, you could easily beat a BAR, the BAR doesn't have a good freeze, and it is a "spammy" gun, so the opponent doesn't have a good movement on the BAR.

Because of that certain aspect, I could not agree between the argument of nerfing or buffing the BAR, so I looked closer on it and I realized that it is a killing machine on bases, you could spam a door, or a narrow place and it'll do the work, it's spammy, and have a lot of damage. So apparently the BAR is a very lethal and a strong weapon, but the movement that the user of the BAR have is very slow, the clip reload takes a long time to reload, and the freeze is too high.

So my idea to balance the BAR is to implement a idea that BitzSam proposed a while ago, I don't remember so well where he posted this, but there was a idea of him saying that a if a gun was on perfect state, instead of dealing the upgraded damage (For example, if you "fix" or "upgrade" your gun, the damage will increase, for example if you upgrade the BAR, instead of dealing 9HP of damage, it will deal 10HP of damage), you would have a 75% chance of dealing the non-upgraded damage.

The last paragraph may seem too difficult to understand, so here is a example; when you buy for the first time a BAR, it'll do 9 damage since it's not on the perfect condition, so you use your mineral and upgrade it, when you do so, the damage of the BAR will increase to 10. Now is where the 75% chance idea comes, you have a 75% of chances to deal 10 damage when the weapon is on perfect condition, so either the BAR could be a 5-shot kill, or if you're not lucky enough, then it could be a 6-shot kill.

Considered if this would be implemented, would make the BAR a worst gun on spar indeed, since every player you could counter in will be always at full 50HP, but on the streets, you can find a bunch of people with 43HP, 36HP, 28HP, and a lot different variations of HP, so on the streets most likely the BAR will continue to be a 5 shot kill.

But since we nerved the BAR, I think that they should also be compensated with their weakness - the movement. If you lower their strength, then make their weakness better. And yes, the BAR should be buffed with less freeze, and less reload time.

Honestly guys, the only people that want it nerfed have auction guns, and the only reason people complain about the bar is for spar, no one that suggested the Nerf on this thread cares about basing or forts or pk. I don't see a good reason on why it should be needed just for one aspect of gameplay when all other gameplays will fry. Gm4 will end up being better, then you guys will ask for more nerfs. If you practice and get enough skill, you actually will be able to beat bar users. Just practice.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

If I get the chance to record, I'll give everyone an example video of why it's stupidly strong.

- - - Updated - - -

In every situation.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    Honestly guys, the only people that want it nerfed have auction guns, and the only reason people complain about the bar is for spar, no one that suggested the Nerf on this thread cares about basing or forts or pk. I don't see a good reason on why it should be needed just for one aspect of gameplay when all other gameplays will fry. Gm4 will end up being better, then you guys will ask for more nerfs. If you practice and get enough skill, you actually will be able to beat bar users. Just practice.
    Lol, enough skill means skill of medium sparrer? You can beat bar even with m4. And i liked your words about practise

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive