103. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

47 45.63%
  • no

56 54.37%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: BAR nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    You are correct, that is the reason that bar is p2w at the damage output that it is now.
    Same lullaby with flamethrower now it is nothing special but common.

Vote NO! — No we can't!

only reason people want bar nerfed is because their spar kd is getting ruined as they lack skill. Surprise Surprise, it is not a legit reason. Spar is for fun...So damage doesn't matter as if it just difference from +1 dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post

Vote NO! — No we can't!

only reason people want bar nerfed is because their spar kd is getting ruined as they lack skill. Surprise Surprise, it is not a legit reason. Spar is for fun...So damage doesn't matter as if it just difference from +1 dmg.
    As mentioned the bar does not require a degree of skill or time to obtain, instead the bar can be purchased within seconds due to packs,

Nerf isnt gonna happen

As mentioned the bar does not require a degree of skill or time to obtain, instead the bar can be purchased within seconds due to packs,
    Your point is?

If bar will get nerfed, please give me back atleast 100k gralats.
    Thanks. I wasted 200k on that gun to ended up making it get nerfed? and the freeze on the gun is already bad enough.

Banned
    Bram , please don't use the forums again , you are going to ruin the game.. Bar cost 200k that's around $70 USD if you're buying it through iTunes etc. P2K's been nerfed already and they cost 200k AND 100k kills, seriously just stop.. The only people who want a Nerf is the people who don't have it and/or suck using it or keep getting owned with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    I still don't know why it is much better than p2ks,
    its the same price and p2ks need 100k kills
    Of course you're gonna die to a bar in upclose battle , bar is 10 damage in perfect shape it takes 5 shots to kill, P2K's is more spam and is suppose to be for PKing , you can easily own a bar with p2ks if you know how to use them.. Standing in front of a bar vs p2ks ofcourse the bar is going to win. Get skill that's all.

- - - Updated - - -

You are correct, that is the reason that bar is p2w at the damage output that it is now.
    Bar shouldn't be nerfed , it should be the same or better reload and have higher clip or something , chemical gun stats should be boosted or remove the effect of running slow whilst spamming it because 200 ec ? Yeah it should be boosted for the way it is currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Hello?? minigun is also $200k
    Needs a buff because its the most expensive gun?
    Yes i would love to see you try to escape start with no revive and 5 people using this 12 damage extremely fast bar
    Its already bad enough yoru just gonna make it more broken
    Minigun needs a buff , take away one of the damage and take away the knock back and add faster movement while shooting. Pbp owns it easily with just a couple shots.
    Last edited by Julius1111; 12-22-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Banned
    Still don't see any valid reason to why it should be nerfed or stay.

Look at statistics. There used to be a time when everyone used p2k. After they got nerfed we all went back to using bars. Therefore I think bar should get a slight nerf so the use of p2k and bar is balanced

100 dollars out the window getting bar =(
    Player Relations
    IGN- Bri
    If you need anything feel free to pm me on the forums or in-game =)

Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post

Vote NO! — No we can't!

Lmao flame? You can iTunes for bar, but flame? We didn't waste 100 ec for a dumb gun, If you can't get ec don't talk about ec items

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome