Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Revamped Car System

Lightbulb Revamped Car System

I have an idea to make a revamped system for cars.

Price: will remain the same

Gas: more expensive models hold slightly more gas than other cars (VIP car with 125 gallons? Or maybe this is just dumb :/)
    Spawning: when you spawn your car from the car keys, it will spawn in the nearest parking space (since of course this makes logical sense)

Driving: as you drive around the city of era, you can level up your driving skills by doing the following:
    Staying on the road(driving on one lane of the road & never going off the road)
    Reckless driving(doesnt count hitting pedestrians?), which is not running into things
    Proper care precautions (frequently filling car tank, reckless driving, etc.)
    Car missions (part of reward)
    Doing these will give you very small amounts of experience to level up your driving skill, but It'll be worth it in the end.

Perks: with each level up, you can slightly decrease the amount of gas consumtion, have a very slight acceleration rate increade, and you will also be able to turn a bit better.

Car missions: some of the mission targets are out of place, for example, Mercy South Hospital. Ever since the exterior remodeling a while back, the mission target's been out of place and unable to reach. Also, the event house's marker should be outside the actual building, not behind the comic club.

Ideas? Thoughts? Compliments even? Post em below! Also, you can suggest anything that can also be added.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Great ideas!!! I don't understand why iEra's car are so slow...
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Its hard to deliver the girl to dairy hut... Slight increase of speed.
    Lel

Maybe some cars should have their own perks.
    Like, a Lamborghini should have good speed but less control.

A truck should have less speed but better control.
    On top of all this, no, players will not need to own Lisences to drive.
    God, no. Please, for the love of God.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Maybe some cars should have their own perks.
    Like, a Lamborghini should have good speed but less control.

A truck should have less speed but better control.
    On top of all this, no, players will not need to own Lisences to drive.
    God, no. Please, for the love of God.
    Dont worry, Terry. The license comes with the car.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Thing is, Terry.. We have no Lamborghini on iEra, but we do have Bugatti and Ferrari.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I love this idea, please, make it happen.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    I have an idea to make a revamped system for cars.

Price: will remain the same

Gas: more expensive models hold slightly more gas than other cars (VIP car with 125 gallons? Or maybe this is just dumb :/)
    Spawning: when you spawn your car from the car keys, it will spawn in the nearest parking space (since of course this makes logical sense)

Driving: as you drive around the city of era, you can level up your driving skills by doing the following:
    Staying on the road(driving on one lane of the road & never going off the road)
    Reckless driving(doesnt count hitting pedestrians?), which is not running into things
    Proper care precautions (frequently filling car tank, reckless driving, etc.)
    Car missions (part of reward)
    Doing these will give you very small amounts of experience to level up your driving skill, but It'll be worth it in the end.

Perks: with each level up, you can slightly decrease the amount of gas consumtion, have a very slight acceleration rate increade, and you will also be able to turn a bit better.

Car missions: some of the mission targets are out of place, for example, Mercy South Hospital. Ever since the exterior remodeling a while back, the mission target's been out of place and unable to reach. Also, the event house's marker should be outside the actual building, not behind the comic club.

Ideas? Thoughts? Compliments even? Post em below! Also, you can suggest anything that can also be added.
    I like this idea. Perhaps more costly cars can be leveled up faster. we paid more for a reason.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Thing is, Terry.. We have no Lamborghini on iEra, but we do have Bugatti and Ferrari.
    The black car in maccus is a lamborghini

Umm, only thing is, the gas consumption. This thing should remain the same or should decrease upon lvl up, because, the more you accelerate, the more gas you use.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.