Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Future work

Quote Originally Posted by Viguetas View Post
    What I want to see is all of you to stop complaining. If you don't like the game the doors open.
    I don't see this as "complaining", Vig. I see this as an ideal of the future for iEra.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Viguetas View Post
    What I want to see is all of you to stop complaining. If you don't like the game the doors open.
    Savage

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned
    Ideally, next year we'll try and just polish what we already have and maybe not include some of the more random holidays.
    The problem is, iera kind of runs in place and doesn't move far in an actual permanent content way because we're always working on temporary holidays and stuff like that.
    The holiday's we're going to celebrate next year have been whittled down a bit- hopefully this will enable to us to polish and support more existing content.

I do understand why players get frustrated because there's hardly anything new out and when it is it's only there for a couple of hours. It makes iera seem like we hardly ever have any real new content and it frustrates us too. It's hard to balance the time needed between making new stuff and the usual holidays we have to do. Added onto this, we don't actually have a very large development team and very few experienced ones who can help in more than one department. Quite honestly, right now- we can only focus on one project at a time. It's hard

i think we would all like to see beef as a pizza topping
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't see this as "complaining", Vig. I see this as an ideal of the future for iEra.
    I'm just talking to the people who are saying "Era's boring." If you aren't going to talk about improvements then don't talk at all. Don't bash the game you've been playing for years.(Not you Kendrick)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    i think we would all like to see beef as a pizza topping
    Lol this guys cool.
    ”If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.“ - Inspire Gang News

Ya know what I want? I want more realistic perspective in the buildings. For example, the trade tables at start. The building is TINY from the outside but when you enter, there's like what, 9 rooms that are at each at least twice the size of the actual building itself? I guess for a game where you can kill thousands of people without getting jailed and deflect bullets with an umbrella, it makes perfect sense...
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    Ya know what I want? I want more realistic perspective in the buildings. For example, the trade tables at start. The building is TINY from the outside but when you enter, there's like what, 9 rooms that are at each at least twice the size of the actual building itself? I guess for a game where you can kill thousands of people without getting jailed and deflect bullets with an umbrella, it makes perfect sense...
    Make sure you apply for the LAT team and you can solve this problem yourself, g.
    Keep in mind era's gmap isn't infinite. They have space limits.
    ”If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.“ - Inspire Gang News

I look forward to Door Charges buff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    We could keep to perspective but then you'd have a trade tables house with 4 tables.

not boring

- - - Updated - - -

but more stuff added!

Graphic Artist | Photographer | I like playing with Polymer Clay | Pizza Eater | I want to bake a cake.