Thread: Auction stuff

Exclamation Auction stuff

Over the years new items have been released in Auctions, and the trading community is having a hard time pricing these new "supers"
    I am part of the trading community so I know about this I'm not making these up, let me tell you a few scenarios that happened recently.
    -I don't wana say names of owners, someone had 2 modern katanas, the only ones in the whole game so he was the only one who could price them. iPlayer aka bob bought one for almost 2 million trochus (worth of stuff) so they were the only ones who had them, a few months ago a modern katana was auctioned...
    And what happened? BIG DROP OFCOURSE the katana is now worth 200k and will continue to drop so yeah bob lost half a million worth of stuff in trochus value, quite a lot.
    -Another example, someone had a beaver hammer and there was only one in game! So the thing was worth a million trochus, the owner sold it to someone for around that ammount. But guess what... About 6 more of them were auctioned. The price of beaver hammer right now is 30k trochus, how sad.
    NO ONE (Regular players) knew that those items were gona be auctioned again.
    -This issue is happening a lot for example: Wizard staffs, Turkey chunks, Black capes, etc. My point is you can lose everything now thanks to auctions so people are backing out a lot in many trades.

My solution to this problem: Make the auction list available to see for everyone so this dosn't happen.

If I wasn't clear with something just ask here below.

Thanks and please avoid any negative comments, ideas accepted.
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Yeah, that's why I don't like to trade anymore.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Yeah, that's why I don't like to trade anymore.
    So you agree with making the auction list public to see?
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Quote Originally Posted by Brucgraal View Post
    So you agree with making the auction list public to see?
    Of course, I don't see any cons with this idea.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Trading is stupid now, dont participate is my solution

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Of course, I don't see any cons with this idea.
    wow ur sig -.- made me touch my screen
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucgraal View Post
    Over the years new items have been released in Auctions, and the trading community is having a hard time pricing these new "supers"
    I am part of the trading community so I know about this I'm not making these up, let me tell you a few scenarios that happened recently.
    -I don't wana say names of owners, someone had 2 modern katanas, the only ones in the whole game so he was the only one who could price them. iPlayer aka bob bought one for almost 2 million trochus (worth of stuff) so they were the only ones who had them, a few months ago a modern katana was auctioned...
    And what happened? BIG DROP OFCOURSE the katana is now worth 200k and will continue to drop so yeah bob lost half a million worth of stuff in trochus value, quite a lot.
    -Another example, someone had a beaver hammer and there was only one in game! So the thing was worth a million trochus, the owner sold it to someone for around that ammount. But guess what... About 6 more of them were auctioned. The price of beaver hammer right now is 30k trochus, how sad.
    NO ONE (Regular players) knew that those items were gona be auctioned again.
    -This issue is happening a lot for example: Wizard staffs, Turkey chunks, Black capes, etc. My point is you can lose everything now thanks to auctions so people are backing out a lot in many trades.

My solution to this problem: Make the auction list available to see for everyone so this dosn't happen.

If I wasn't clear with something just ask here below.

Thanks and please avoid any negative comments, ideas accepted.

I won vector 2 times once Got refunded tho but now I have mp7 and a mystery gun.
    Sometimes the list includes pk/spar rewards which should be focused on aswell by rookie staff.