Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why are admins so biased?

Now now, Coke is a decent man. He is indeed the fun friendly pr and does his best I've known him for 2-3 years he is one of my top 10 friends because of that nice personality else I would've blocked him by now. Get to know him before judging.

Also Zephlyn isn't favoritism ever known Casper Zephlyn? He picks his members very well
    based on cerain qualities and those maybe have the pr quality or what so it is called.

Dorvay, I don't know it isn't as big as zephlyns it only has like 3-4 active staff members so no favoritism in there either.

Only gang with favoritism is grim reapers because Purplemoon which is disliked by the overall players for favoritism.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeplus View Post
    To be honest you just kinda made up the first part, because I would rather fight a pro over and "noob" any day since they have skill and know how, when a "noob" doesn't. I would rather use Uzi to give people a chance rather than mow them down with bar. I'm not a pker, I'm a baser. But like I said dude if you think that just message me on ISO or Pr either way I'm here to help. Also before I was pr I was doing my own things to help players including questions, show/how's, teaching people things, giving them a chance to base no matter who it is, and protecting people. The instant anyone tried swearing my my gang chat they were instantly told to stop and this is well before pr.
    Funny how, when your not a PR, you people are savage little selfish idiots who dedicate to a number on a game, a statistic. And when you get the right, to authorize over other people, you do whats expected and you dont do it right and your not yourselves, your like "oo im here to help, come to me and pm me ill help you", yeah thats nonsense, your a fool cokeplus, shame on you.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    Excuse me? Is "Try applying to jobs in real life" supposed to offend me? In terms of real life jobs, you clearly dont have the time to apply for one yourself, as your dedicating yourself as you make out to be, on some off-the-radar server and have some staff tag, that makes you more self-righteous and wary of others and makes you seem more authoritative. In terms of Jobs, dont even go there. And no, they're not adults as far as I am concerned.
    Since the word ignorant is a tad harsh I'm going to tell you, yes I have a job, I have a life a very busy one selling phones. See that's step one to getting to know each other. If this is such an off the radar game why do you choose to push your point? Why would working on an off the radar game be so hard that I can make friend with people? No not self-righteous. Sorry. Also yes most of those gangs have adults in them correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius1111 View Post
    You forgot how you rage and curse to those "noobs" huh? When your killed in tachi you always want a series or something , you just said all this for nothing because everyone already knows how fake you are so you could look good in front of the other admins. You are just another one of those admins who put up a act to look all good so eyes ain't on you.
    I'd say the retaliation needs to stop. I realize that a few of the admins make mistakes, but don't they still improve our gameplay? Look at all they've done for us. Look at what you've done for us. Every single one of us has a role in this community. I choose to respect my admins, even if they're biased, selfish, vulgar, or giving out useless help when I'm asking about something else.

Community message: If I see one more thread like this, I'll spam the posters inbox with the following message: Respect your admins, punk.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Funny how, when your not a PR, you people are savage little selfish idiots who dedicate to a number on a game, a statistic. And when you get the right, to authorize over other people, you do whats expected and you dont do it right and your not yourselves, your like "oo im here to help, come to me and pm me ill help you", yeah thats nonsense, your a fool cokeplus, shame on you.
    Okay that's ignorant period. Understand you are bashing only yourself since every admin I have met is really fun and sweet in reality. I am the farthest thing from being arrogant, rude or anything of the sort. Are you the spar obey? Who use to stop by grim base for our skin?

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    I'd say the retaliation needs to stop. I realize that a few of the admins make mistakes, but don't they still improve our gameplay? Look at all they've done for us. Look at what you've done for us. Every single one of us has a role in this community. I choose to respect my admins, even if they're biased, selfish, vulgar, or giving out useless help when I'm asking about something else.

Community message: If I see one more thread like this, I'll spam the posters inbox with the following message: Respect your admins, punk.
    This right here was the mature thing to say because at the end of the day we are all people.

Also FYI it seems like Graal has over 200,000 likes on Facebook. Just Facebook. Off the radar games don't really have those likes :/

Try shaming yourself.
    He at least tries to help people, even if its not as helpful to you. Also, you have the worst idea for what an admin is. Besides, what statistic do they dedicate themselves to? People jailed? Not at all. They're dedicated to their job as a staff member.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    Now now, Coke is a decent man. He is indeed the fun friendly pr and does his best I've known him for 2-3 years he is one of my top 10 friends because of that nice personality else I would've blocked him by now. Get to know him before judging.

Also Zephlyn isn't favoritism ever known Casper Zephlyn? He picks his members very well
    based on cerain qualities and those maybe have the pr quality or what so it is called.

Dorvay, I don't know it isn't as big as zephlyns it only has like 3-4 active staff members so no favoritism in there either.

Only gang with favoritism is grim reapers because Purplemoon which is disliked by the overall players for favoritism.
    Thank you Saint.

Veteran
    Okay that's ignorant period. Understand you are bashing only yourself since every admin I have met is really fun and sweet in reality. I am the farthest thing from being arrogant, rude or anything of the sort. Are you the spar obey? Who use to stop by grim base for our skin?
    Listen chump, no one knows who you are behind a screen, I could just type all this make-belief and you expect people to believe you, and I don't. Ignorance is bliss my friend, and I am NOT bashing myself, I am stating my opinion which is based on the general majority of how terrible our PR's are. "Ooh, I am the farthest thing from being arrogant", yet you still have the time to endeavor facts that are not even true. If you have the actual time, you make out to have and try hopping on PC Era, rather than iServers, many Ex-Staff work there, and they'll tell you how lame the Era/PR-Community is, and you consist of the ever growing downfall. No I am not the spar obey, like I said, I dont dedicate to statistics like you do yourself, which wont benefit me in the REAL WORLD. Coke, just resign, period, your an ignorant peice of whatever it is, and you have nothing going for you on Era iPhone, because its just a sad server which I've moved away from, with never any updates, ignorant staff such as yourself, girls thotting around looking for a man, and people like you making up something that they dont have, enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Also FYI it seems like Graal has over 200,000 likes on Facebook. Just Facebook. Off the radar games don't really have those likes :/
    No, we are pushed to Like this game, because people like you are too embedded in something that dosent base on Reality, oh, "like this game and we'll give you an EC" or some radical sh*t like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    Try shaming yourself.
    He at least tries to help people, even if its not as helpful to you. Also, you have the worst idea for what an admin is. Besides, what statistic do they dedicate themselves to? People jailed? Not at all. They're dedicated to their job as a staff member.
    Your just another staff-licking little boy, who wants to get hired, because they also want to feel authortive. Get lost, you have nothing to do here.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.