Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Error

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    Maybe. It is the main server so he can't be sure.
    Okay
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Veteran
    The accounts are not lost, and they will most definitely be restored. As far as I'm aware, and from what I've saw, a lot of Globals Administration are actually online.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    The accounts are not lost, and they will most definitely be restored. As far as I'm aware, and from what I've saw, a lot of Globals Administration are actually online.
    Ever heard of a rollback? Like the past 24 hours aren't saved on server-backup. It is a common chance to happen.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid1996 View Post
    #1 Junior shuts servers down all the time. it was most likely his hacking ***
    Another one, he cant hack too. None of these players you list can hack and before you say "Its junior", get the facts before you say its him, all he does is steal heads, not bring down whole account databases.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever heard of a rollback? Like the past 24 hours aren't saved on server-backup. It is a common chance to happen.
    Clearly I have heard of a rollback, and we would of been made aware if so. Everyone would of been booted offline if there was a rollback, this happened on Player Worlds itself, NO ONE could log in. Whatever they're rolling back, is not accounts, because as far as I am aware, the account database is fine and is untouched, just a general issue here, and can be restored. So it's not a rollback.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

No lie I got 2 ec and 63 $500 presents in the last 24 hrs so I hope that's not true and TenZen got 6 hard earned hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    Another one, he cant hack too. None of these players you list can hack and before you say "Its junior", get the facts before you say its him, all he does is steal heads, not bring down whole account databases.
    idk what he does lol. All I know is hes a top hacker that is always hacking spar accounts going around as "smokey of 6hunna". He legit was reading all of my personal info off in a call. as i said. Just ban him

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid1996 View Post
    idk what he does lol. All I know is hes a top hacker that is always hacking spar accounts going around as "smokey of 6hunna". He legit was reading all of my personal info off in a call. as i said. Just ban him
    "hacking spar accounts", the identification system is PERFECTLY secure, unless you give away your e-mail which is a silly thing to do. And haven't you heard, that skyping people can actually reveal your IP, and location? He's not a hacker, and I know that, fact, done dealt with.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

yea its saying the same thing for servers on play worlds??

Obviously you guys don't know what your talking about LMFAO

LOL! Hacking spar accounts come on. Most likely these sparrers gave him access and he brags about he hacked it. Or they stupid and lost their email to his tricks. But that isn't referred to as hacking but stealing accounts.