Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Error

Junior?!?! hahahahaha he can't do crap. That kiddo is always pming me to buy my acc.

yea for player worlds as well at graalonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    "hacking spar accounts", the identification system is PERFECTLY secure, unless you give away your e-mail which is a silly thing to do. And haven't you heard, that skyping people can actually reveal your IP, and location? He's not a hacker, and I know that, fact, done dealt with.
    you don't have to give your info out if someone gets enough info on you. You tell him hes not a hacker. Lol I dont care what he is. Just ban hackers end of story

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen S View Post
    Obviously you guys don't know what your talking about LMFAO
    If you havent got anything nice to say, clear off. We're discussing a matter of problems here, and we dont need your negativity.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Me too wtf happen?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid1996 View Post
    you don't have to give your info out if someone gets enough info on you. You tell him hes not a hacker. Lol I dont care what he is. Just ban hackers end of story
    Your not getting the point. You dont ban alleged hackers without proof. Simple, I could just say on this forum, oh Musical Zephlyn stole my account, hes a hacker, ban him end of story. Honestly you dont know what your talking about.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Ok what I'm talking about lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by cauaw10 View Post
    Me too wtf happen?
    Read the whole thread
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    Your not getting the point. You dont ban alleged hackers without proof. Simple, I could just say on this forum, oh Musical Zephlyn stole my account, hes a hacker, ban him end of story. Honestly you dont know what your talking about.
    The point is. Ask anyone. Him and John ravan are big time hackers. They don't ask for information. They get it. I'm just trying to make sure era is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid1996 View Post
    I can basically walk in astros and shout am a hacker and brag about non-realistic events.
    They'll all buy it and 1 or 2 will bring it to the forums. Don't buy everything people proclaim.