Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Error

*plays The Sims Medieval and eats cereal*

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid1996 View Post
    The point is. Ask anyone. Him and John ravan are big time hackers. They don't ask for information. They get it. I'm just trying to make sure era is safe.
    Wrong John Raved stole accounts of 2 friends of mine, and tempted to get mine but I ignored him when he asked for email/skype/kik and personal information. Unlike my 2 friends who did gave it and had a poorly protected email. Again don't give any personal information to strangers or friends.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid1996 View Post
    The point is. Ask anyone. Him and John ravan are big time hackers. They don't ask for information. They get it. I'm just trying to make sure era is safe.
    Your not making any valid points whatsoever, your still not getting it lad! You have NO clear evidence that John Raven actually commits to these tragic events, also Junior! Junior is barely known in the PlayerWorlds community, in fact never even heard of him. You cant do anything to make Era Safe, seeming as your giving out non-factual information that bases itself on opinion and speculation. Before you call someone a "BIG TIME HACKER", find your facts out then people proclaiming this. JohnRaven cannot hack, end of story, nor can Junior.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

How about you guys just don't talk sht end of story

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    i cannot enter the game, it says theres an accounts databse error.
    https://gyazo.com/58dec6250befc81b3358084363e7e6ef was just about to make a thread about this or a post, its happening to me too.
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    I can basically walk in astros and shout am a hacker and brag about non-realistic events.
    They'll all buy it and 1 or 2 will bring it to the forums. Don't buy everything people proclaim.
    But really if you claim to be a hacker you should be banned . That way people won't say they are hackers. Because if you claim it, might as well face the consequences.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen S View Post
    How about you guys just don't talk sht end of story
    This isnt talking "sht", this is setting a message to non-understanding people like you and you need to be made aware of this before you move along, which is what you should do now, because your making no valid points whatsoever to us talking "sht"
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    Wrong John Raved stole accounts of 2 friends of mine, and tempted to get mine but I ignored him when he asked for email/skype/kik and personal information. Unlike my 2 friends who did gave it and had a poorly protected email. Again don't give any personal information to strangers or friends.
    get me in a skype call with them they wont be big timer hackers anymore when they get hit offline with packets of fury, and also I'd ftp them and take there pc over for messing with our community, internet isn't like it used to be, not its filled with hackers.
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DYNAMITE View Post
    But really if you claim to be a hacker you should be banned . That way people won't say they are hackers. Because if you claim it, might as well face the consequences.
    Well obviously you should be banned whatever it is for a small amount of time, until RC detects a third-party program and bans you automatically. Honestly, they're not hackers, try submitting a ticket to the PWA's, asking if they're hackers, this ticket would be a query in all honesty, you'd just get a simple NO.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    free ec
    Not only do we get one, but one goes to every account in the database
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar