Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Error

If my account is lost, I'm quitting.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

i like xmas so i can open gifts yay

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    get me in a skype call with them they wont be big timer hackers anymore when they get hit offline with packets of fury, and also I'd ftp them and take there pc over for messing with our community, internet isn't like it used to be, not its filled with hackers.
    Making threats isnt going to get you anywhere. Let's be real about this, rather than Third-Party information that has been pro-claimed, and is NOT true.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    If my account is lost, I'm quitting.
    Anero said accounts are fine
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

i can't log on? when will it be fixed? oh. #1 junior is a hacker tho. john is too. but from what i heard! they hate each other lol so win-win

This is like the 5th attack on a app store game(Meaning Graal) This Yeah >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    Well obviously you should be banned whatever it is for a small amount of time, until RC detects a third-party program and bans you automatically. Honestly, they're not hackers, try submitting a ticket to the PWA's, asking if they're hackers, this ticket would be a query in all honesty, you'd just get a simple NO.
    I never said they were hackers nor should I be banned. I simply stated that if a person claims to hack they should be jailed/banned. That way people wouldn't claim to be harmful to the server or other players. Next time read the post thoroughly because I see you are taking the defense of these "self - proclaimed" hackers.

please fix server. if my account is lost I'm gonna cry

Ill bring the tissue box.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DYNAMITE View Post
    I never said they were hackers nor should I be banned. I simply stated that if a person claims to hack they should be jailed/banned. That way people wouldn't claim to be harmful to the server or other players. Next time read the post thoroughly because I see you are taking the defense of these "self - proclaimed" hackers.
    Explain how I'm taking the side of these hackers? State your reasons after the next irrelevant post you make, because your making no utter sense. Go ahead, I'm just speaking on behalf of reality, and I shall speak freely without disruption, please state your reasons.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.