Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulletzone's Official Level Thread

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Greetings everyone.

I have encoutered a problem and I need some help, It concerns Level scripting.
    I want to create a script that warps players to another part of a level, but i do not know how to load the file-name.

I do not know if this is scripting but this is how i want it to work:

If playerTouchesMe
    warpplayer to
    level= (my level).nw
    player.x=24
    player.y=24

Could anyone help me make a code for it?

Much obliged.
    Bulletzone
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    I'm liking these levels; keep it up! I'd love to get into Level Editing but i'm on a macbook I've tried using one of my Windows VPSs but it caused too much lag.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    I'm liking these levels; keep it up! I'd love to get into Level Editing but i'm on a macbook I've tried using one of my Windows VPSs but it caused too much lag.
    You can do Level's with MAC, Follow this link.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Well I'm on right now and I cant put tables or doors

- - - Updated - - -

Okay guys, I've found my passion for leveling but I'm leveling on a server, so I have no clue how to add NPC's, so my level's will be fairly plain til I learn. (Sorry)

Saint left me a guide to help me get started on creating indoor levels and he left me with the task of creating a BASIC restaurant. I had a go, and this is what I have. I will add plant pots, plates etc In future.
    Thanks saint.
    I may be posting a level tomorrow, but I shall definitely be posting one on Saturday! Stay Tuned!

- - - Updated - - -

I will not be posting tomorrow. If anyone can give me guides towards making NPC's that would be appreciated.
    Can u teach me how u walk on walls? And I need to know how to 1st outside, how can we appear in a place (when u open the trying the LAT, how u can appear in a specific place like between 2 walls) and my NPC isnt moving -.- Idk why
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    Can u teach me how u walk on walls? And I need to know how to 1st outside, how can we appear in a place (when u open the trying the LAT, how u can appear in a specific place like between 2 walls) and my NPC isnt moving -.- Idk why

1. We can walk on walls, because we have enabled a weapon- script, Boots.
    2. To have your NPC moving, you have to do some NPC Scripting It won't move by itself.
    3. To be at a specific place just say: Warpto X-Coördinate Y-Coördinate LevelName.nw
    If you are in a level just say warpto 20 30 (for example).

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    1. We can walk on walls, because we have enabled a weapon- script, Boots.
    2. To have your NPC moving, you have to do some NPC Scripting It won't move by itself.
    3. To be at a specific place just say: Warpto X-Coördinate Y-Coördinate LevelName.nw
    If you are in a level just say warpto 20 30 (for example).
    Nop, for 2, I think its the tile of iEra but its like if the stuff are classic, the stuff u can move on classic, are the walls on iEra tile,

If I can fix it, what's the script?
    ineffable.

Greetings everyone.

Haven't posted here in a while, but anyway here is my current mall. (More NPC's and stuff soon to come)

Please leave feedback and Inspire me with ideas of what to make next, whether inside or outside.

-

Fascinating. =]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Fascinating. =]
    Much Obliged
    -

You've been progressing really well! Great job =)