Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Farewell To The Unreleased Guns Carnage And Inferno

ok guys lets actually think about this.

there are a few possibilities

1. Sam was going to release the gun, but was upset by it being leaked(and decided not to leak it). in which case it's his fault for allowing it to be leaked (could have used different names for the items before release, left descriptions blank etc)

2. Sam is still going to release the guns, he just wants us to think he won't to bring back the surprise factor

3. sam was never going to release the guns. Lets face it, there are hundreds of items in the database that will never be released. while i was staff i never heard of any such "egypt" update, which was rumored to be "as large as countryside". i personally believe these guns were never going to be added in the first place. sam is fond of trolling people, he doesn't really care which way you guys believe. he probably just thought "eh i might release them." then one guy says "HES GONNA RELEASE THEM!!!1!!"... and now everyone thinks theyre going to be released.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    ok guys lets actually think about this.

there are a few possibilities

1. Sam was going to release the gun, but was upset by it being leaked(and decided not to leak it). in which case it's his fault for allowing it to be leaked (could have used different names for the items before release, left descriptions blank etc)

2. Sam is still going to release the guns, he just wants us to think he won't to bring back the surprise factor

3. sam was never going to release the guns. Lets face it, there are hundreds of items in the database that will never be released. while i was staff i never heard of any such "egypt" update, which was rumored to be "as large as countryside". i personally believe these guns were never going to be added in the first place. sam is fond of trolling people, he doesn't really care which way you guys believe. he probably just thought "eh i might release them." then one guy says "HES GONNA RELEASE THEM!!!1!!"... and now everyone thinks theyre going to be released.
    1. Once an item is made into an item it automatically goes into the database

2. Nope he sounded pissed about it being leaked

3. He said it was possibly gonna be added because of the cool effects(carnage)

Sam it's sam.
    Let's face it even if the guns get release and everything, he will nerf them because "too op" "too many people complained", hasn't he nerf countless of items because of the same reasons?, so tbh why bother spending money if in the end the guns will be nerf, also let's remember even after guns being nerf, he doesn't change the description of the gun after the nerf so there is people that would buy it because of the awesome description but surprise the gun was nerf and the description is still the same, I believe there should be a punishment for false advertising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    1. Once an item is made into an item it automatically goes into the database

2. Nope he sounded pissed about it being leaked

3. He said it was possibly gonna be added because of the cool effects(carnage)
    1. when making an item, you don't have to name it "carnage" and give it a super badass description.

2. yeah he sounded pissed. i guess you can read his mind

3. saying hes gonna release them and actually releasing them are two different things. sam has said himself that he hates hates hates releasing op guns, because they upset the game's balance(ie: more work). He wanted P2Ks to cost 50k and be weaker..

- - - Updated - - -

elaborating on 1.
    he could have just named the gun "taco sword" and left the description blank. nobody would have known what it really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Like meph, who used to test guns by using other gun's animations so that players wouldnt know he was using an unreleased gun.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    1. when making an item, you don't have to name it "carnage" and give it a super badass description.

2. yeah he sounded pissed. i guess you can read his mind

3. saying hes gonna release them and actually releasing them are two different things. sam has said himself that he hates hates hates releasing op guns, because they upset the game's balance(ie: more work). He wanted P2Ks to cost 50k and be weaker..

- - - Updated - - -

elaborating on 1.
    he could have just named the gun "taco sword" and left the description blank. nobody would have known what it really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Like meph, who used to test guns by using other gun's animations so that players wouldnt know he was using an unreleased gun.
    You cant name an item like that then change its name
    Once you create an itema nd its itemized its final to change its name to release he has to deketed the taco sword
    Then remake the carnage
    Unless you want a permanent taco sword that admins can use

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You cant name an item like that then change its name
    Once you create an itema nd its itemized its final to change its name to release he has to deketed the taco sword
    Then remake the carnage
    Unless you want a permanent taco sword that admins can use
    welp you're wrong. He didn't need to name it carnage in the first place. why is this so hard for you to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

you have actually failed to see my point twice now, which was clear enough in the first post and even more clear in the second post. hence I'm done here.