Thread: Houses

hwaryun

Question Houses

I have a new suggestion towards houses. Why not make it so that you can give people "keys" to your house? So, when you go to the "more actions" button, there will be two options; one saying invite to house, (the temporary invite) and give key. (Enables that player to enter your house) Also, if you accidentally click the give key button and didn't mean to, you can just click again on the person and click a button that would say "take key."

Pros
    I suppose this will save the host from trying to invite a lot of people inside their house. Since (I think) the number of people able to go inside one house is limited, this shouldn't clash with the "gang houses have that" idea. The good part is that while everyone can go into a gang house without permission, giving keys would select a few people that can only enter your house.

Cons
    Looking back, I believe one or two players might use this ability to do something mean and unkind. However, I really don't think that the host would give them the key if they are not good friends? I'm not sure.

I hope you take this idea into consideration and give me your feedback . (This is for you Vacci )

Well this isn't the exact Idea I had, but I did post in a recent thread of mine how you should make it so you can choose certain players that can enter your regular house at all times.

But yes, I do like the idea!

Yeah I hope this gets implemented as it sounds like a really good idea.

Like era condos and appartments
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!

Seems like a legit idea :/