Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Related Question

Graal Related Question

Hello Everyone,
    I've Been Saving Up My Money To Rent A Graal Server,
    I Have a Few Question Before I Buy.

Question 1: Do You Make Any Profit from it?

Question 2: What Must I Do To Get A Graal Server On Ios/Android?

Question 3o I Name The Graal Server Or It's Name For Me Once It's Open?

If you have nothing nice to say please don't post on this thread,
    Before i open a server i'm going to make a tileset and get gfx made and levels so we can have a solid start.

How much money do you have
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    How much money do you have
    it's not your concern how much money i have.

i think you need the gold.

not rly too sure about it

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

1: You don't make any profit
    2: If you even want a shot at getting on ios/android I suggest you make your own tileset and script your own weapons.(don't take anything from other servers.)
    3:When you buy gold there will be an option for your community name, thats the name of your server. If you want to change the name send in a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    1: You don't make any profit
    2: If you even want a shot at getting on ios/android I suggest you make your own tileset and script your own weapons.(don't take anything from other servers.)
    3:When you buy gold there will be an option for your community name, thats the name of your server. If you want to change the name send in a ticket.
    Really no point to opening a server then?
    Spend money to lose?
    Well it's not worth it

Yea its not worth it unless you just plan on making it a dev server for you to practice leveling or gs2 or whatever.

Yea its not worth it unless you just plan on making it a dev server for you to practice leveling or gs2 or whatever.
    If that's the case, i should just learn how to use https://unity3d.com/
    better then spending money to make no money,
    at least support your managers, they help make the game Successful.

I mean i still would open up a server because i already planned it,
    But would be cool If you got paid at least something, but thank you for the answer.

Also i don't like edits or stolen stuff near me, even if i edited in the past, i learn from that mistake lol.

Yea no problem. If you would like when you start your server I could add some of he scripts on my server.

Yea no problem. If you would like when you start your server I could add some of he scripts on my server.
    That would be cool, But before i start a server, i'm going to make i get a tileset first so my server can start in a good place and also have a theme.
    i would also make sure it's unique and does not have the same traits as the other servers open.
    Giving it it's own style and future game play with extreme content, but all that hard work will pay off at the end.