Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So I got the Rage Blade in a present?

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    pics or it didn't happen
    Lmao

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

You got a lot of stuff! Also I do not know any thing about those items.

How many presents did you open to get rage and exotic coin? I opened 86 and got a rage blade
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    How many presents did you open to get rage and exotic coin? I opened 86 and got a rage blade
    86 $500 Presents? You must be popular.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    86 $500 Presents? You must be popular.
    Hahaha im ashamed to say I worked for more than half of it. I only received 20 500$ presents from friends lol. Josh, I was offered 90k for rage blade within the firs 5 minutes of receiving it
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Last time I seen a rage trade it traded for 126500 but with them in presents now the price is going to drop (or should drop) but who knows more in the market could make the price rise lolz. Can't tell how people come up with prices anymore.

Banned
    You're lucky.

Very lucky.

I feel bad who those that didn't know about the thread snk posted and bought it a few days earlier before christmas came.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I got the worst items ever i got 2 melees: bauble sword, silver sword and 3 aufull hats. I hoped for a golden deagle or a deer morph or a tree melee!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikos231056 View Post
    I got the worst items ever i got 2 melees: bauble sword, silver sword and 3 aufull hats. I hoped for a golden deagle or a deer morph or a tree melee!
    Be grateful, there are many Noobs out there begging for presents and have nothing.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"