Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Farewell, Era

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    This is what happens when people expect to get a ton of ec and items from presents and get nothing
    You're all either stupid and don't get my points, or you probably didn't read it at all.
    The point I was trying to make, was that after realising that I had been aggregated by
    not getting something good in presents, I realised that I was Christmas spirit.

If you want to practice reading, go read what I said to Bram and read it as I directed it
    to you.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    You're all either stupid and don't get my points, or you probably didn't read it at all.
    The point I was trying to make, was that after realising that I had been aggregated by
    not getting something good in presents, I realised that I was Christmas spirit.

If you want to practice reading, go read what I said to Bram and read it as I directed it
    to you.
    All I saw was a rant based off not getting any pr0 items, sorry if offended you enough to call me stupid

Ain't nothing wrong with using iTunes when hella stuff are expensive >.>..anyways cya m8
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Ain't nothing wrong with using iTunes when hella stuff are expensive >.>..anyways cya m8
    I bid you farewell, sorta.

In Terry we Trust

Peace

Not all of us spent huge amounts of itunes...i worked for my 70 500$ presents and when i only got 6 melees and 1 gold deagle, I used 3 dollars itunes to buy 16 more presents....and got rage blade
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Gosh darn, the goodbye train is leaving again ;c

You're a great person Terry, and I wish I could've seen more people like your around these forums. Have a good long, if permanent, break but I still hope to see you again.

It sucks that you never made it to the newspaper team, you would have revolutionized the era paper for everyone.

Anyways,
    Au revoir pal ;c

- - - Updated - - -

Stay longer than a "bit" on the forums pls.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Terry, It's ok if you leave era.
    But if you leave era-go, i'm going to write you a goodbye paragraph in a pm, so clear that inbox up.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

What you said was understandable enough mate. I wish I could've known you a lot better though, quit Era, but please not era-go.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Yea, I guess I have to babysit Val on the forums a bit.
    Might stay a little longer, nothing more, nothing less.

In Terry we Trust