Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm the Illuminati

Confirm the Illuminati

Forum game!
    Rules: confirm the illuminati out of whatever is chosen.
    Should look like this:

Sally: (confirming illuminati)
    Cake

Billy: cake's first leter is c. C is the third letter in the alphabet. 3rd. 3 sides to a triangle. Illuminati is a triangle

Oranges

And then the next person confirms it. Lets see how many times we can accuratly confirm the illuminati

First to confirm: space
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Space is a mystery. You know what else is a mystery? Justin Bieber gender. Guess what? Did you see that????
    Let me say it again...
    Justin Bieber Gender.
    See it?
    Justin = 6
    Bieber = 6
    Gender = 6

666 is a satanic number, but it also defines something. The Devil. Satan uses some weird circle and triangles. Planets are circled. Illuminati is a triangle, also.

Space is Illuminati.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Space has 3 life forms, Dark matter, Dark energy and neutrons, A is the 3rd letter in space, A has 3 sides so does Space, but lets get to the point...Space and A both have the number 3 which leads to the answer..
    Space Illuminati Confirmed!

Newcomer
    Confirmed.

Next Word.

Snk.

Snk. Snk has the letters S, N and K. What does it stand for? St. Nicholas's Koalas. What else can St. Nicholas be called? Santa. If you re arrange the letters in santa, you get Satan. Santa has apprentices AKA elves. You know who Satan's apprentice is? that's right, Donald Trump. Donald Trump always has a red puffy face, because he eats so much Korean barbecue. Korean barbecue is very yummy. Korean barbecue is meat. Meat is love, meat is life. lets change up the words a bit to turn it into: Shrek is love, Shrek is life. The video on youtube is very inappropriate for young children. But it is a recommended video for kids 3+ to watch. You know what has 3 sides in it? That's right, a square. But a square has 4 sides, so there is an extra side. Subtract 3 from 4 and you get 1. The illuminati has 1 eye and 3 sides. Illuminati confirmed? No. The pyramid on for the illuminati is an Egyptian pyramid. You know what structure Egypt is famous for? You guessed it, the M on McDonalds. :O. You SEE THAT? Donalds. As said before, Donald Trump is Satan's apprentice. But this cannot be true because Donald Trump will become America's president! And he doesn't eat Korean Barbecue! He eats Koalas. Remember what Snk stands for? St. Nicholas's Koalas. That means Satan's apprentices are actually a cute bundle of fur known as Koalas. There are three letters in the first three letters of koalas. What else has 3 in it? That's right, Mario's number of kids. Mario is Snk's brother. Snk=ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Next word: Mario
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    Snk. Snk has the letters S, N and K. What does it stand for? St. Nicholas's Koalas. What else can St. Nicholas be called? Santa. If you re arrange the letters in santa, you get Satan. Santa has apprentices AKA elves. You know who Satan's apprentice is? that's right, Donald Trump. Donald Trump always has a red puffy face, because he eats so much Korean barbecue. Korean barbecue is very yummy. Korean barbecue is meat. Meat is love, meat is life. lets change up the words a bit to turn it into: Shrek is love, Shrek is life. The video on youtube is very inappropriate for young children. But it is a recommended video for kids 3+ to watch. You know what has 3 sides in it? That's right, a square. But a square has 4 sides, so there is an extra side. Subtract 3 from 4 and you get 1. The illuminati has 1 eye and 3 sides. Illuminati confirmed? Yes.

Next word: Mario
    Marino eats mushrooms.
    Illuminati confirmed

Next word: Chewbacca

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Marino eats mushrooms.
    Illuminati confirmed

Next word: Chewbacca
    I don't understand how that confirms the illuminati.

Anyways, chewbacca... He has 9 letters in his name. 3x3=9, 3 3's, which means that there's three triangles each 3" long. This means the triangle is equilateral, just like the illuminati. Also, chewbacca is from star wars, and star wars is owned by rich companies such as Disney and Bad Robot Productions. The illuminati is a secret society of powerful, rich people. CHEWBACCA IS PURE ILLUMINATI!

Confirmed

Next word: macarana
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Macarena was first released in 1993, but the lyrics were in Spanish. What are most Spanish known as?
    Mexicans.

What do people think that Mexicans wear, stereo-typically?
    Somberos.

Somberos look like UFO Ships. Where are most UFO Classified files at? Area 61.

Area 61 is run by whom? The government?

What does the government keep from us? Secrets. Just like the Illuminati.

Doritos were first made 1964
    There were fist cubes
    Cubes have 4 sides
    9-6=3
    ILLUMINATI TRIANGLE HAS 3 SIDES JDJDJXJXJFHFJFJEOID8T8ERIFURIEIJFHHFDICJUFJEOEI48O 2KDHROOSKGJFJFJI4849484SKCJIROEKC
    *Drops The Mic*
    Next word:Froz
    Last edited by abdelrahmanhassan02; 12-26-2015 at 07:47 PM. Reason: I need