Thread: PK Arena Idea!

Red face PK Arena Idea!

We all know that we can't trade guns in era, so many people have their own hope to use good guns that they cant get it easily.
    For example, high ec guns like chemical guns are really hard to get! If we are desperate to use the gun, we should get access to someone's account who has that gun or borrow his or her account.

There is a system: "Weapon Drop" in many FPS games.

So, what if we add this system in PK Arena only?
    PK Arena is kinda of useless place these days. There is no player in here so it is nearly empty now so lets make this place useful.

Here is my new system "Weapon Drop" of era.
    If a player died in PK Arena, 2 items that was in his or her D, S slots will be dropped on the floor for 10 seconds. However his or her items remains in his inventory still.
    If other player grabs a dropped item before it vanishes, he gets that item in S slot temporary for 10 or 20 seconds. He can use other user's weapon for 10-20 seconds and then it vanishes. It is like "Gun Game" event. We get certain gun from server and then we lose it automatically.

There is a possibility to use other user's gun outside but we can solve it. There is a entrance room in PK Arena. We can set this place like boxing spar room. We can remove 2 items from D, S slots. Therefore if a player got other user's item and get out, he or she lose other user's item automatically and he or she should reset his or her slots to use D, S slots.

With this system, we can freely test all the guns before we buy them and enjoy freedom in PK Arena only!
    GMLXO Dorvay

The only problem i see is suggesting account sharing unlees i misunderstood that bit
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

I know what that means, you die, your weapon that you are carrying in your previous life is dropped on the floor for 10 seconds, if someone touch it and press whatever key, he will be able to use the gun until he dies or quit.

That's actually a really neat idea. And maybe you could only have a limited pool of "temporary ammo" to use it with. When you run out of temporary ammo, you drop the weapon and it can't be picked up, disappearing a few seconds afterwards. However, killing other players with a temporary weapon that you have picked up would cause them to drop boxes of temporary ammo for you to pick up. Heck, maybe there could be weapon caches in the pk arena that give a random temporary weapon too, just for the heck of it.

Thank you for your feedbacks! I would think about those too then.

And the exciting thing is, we can use "other player's weapon". What if a player with chemical gun died in PK Arena?
    We can freely test chemical gun for 10seconds!
    Last edited by htlv010; 12-27-2015 at 08:30 AM.
    GMLXO Dorvay

Good idea to test all era guns problem is someone somewhere might find a glitch or a bug to keep the weapon

Any admin looking at this thread?
    GMLXO Dorvay

Alright basing on my understanding you suggested a weapon spawner that when a player dies within the arena their hotkeys goes *poof* and they have to pickup the weapon again? But this doesn't stay permanent. Am I right or wrong from my understanding? Well anyways I will agree that this is a good and neat idea but however the downside with this is that if this gets implemented users who might find bugs and abuses it. Also like Lazerlatte said there should be temporary ammo with the weapon since its a picked up weapon right?

Welcome to http://era-go.com/forum be sure to read the rules

Currently updating my signature. Please be patient

Quote Originally Posted by Trasparrer View Post
    Alright basing on my understanding you suggested a weapon spawner that when a player dies within the arena their hotkeys goes *poof* and they have to pickup the weapon again? But this doesn't stay permanent. Am I right or wrong from my understanding? Well anyways I will agree that this is a good and neat idea but however the downside with this is that if this gets implemented users who might find bugs and abuses it. Also like Lazerlatte said there should be temporary ammo with the weapon since its a picked up weapon right?
    You surely did understand my thread, thanks. I see the problem about the "hotkey". I think we can solve this problem using the function that is in the boxing spar room or soccer room. If we come out of those rooms, user loses all hotkeys that the user arranged previously. This function will be used when a user grabs others weapon.
    GMLXO Dorvay